Shutdown script

gosu

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Aus")

$minuten = InputBox("Shutdown (© by Ducksteina)", "(© by Ducksteina)" & @CRLF & @CRLF & @CRLF & " Time to shutdown in minutes:")

If @error = 1 Then

Aus()

EndIf

$sekunden = $minuten * 60

$sekundenneu = $sekunden

$step = 100 / $sekunden

ProgressOn("Shutdown", "Time left until shutdown:", "", -1, -1, 1)

WinMinimizeAll()

For $i = 0 To 100 Step $step

$sekundenneu = $sekundenneu - 1

Sleep(1000)

ProgressSet($i, $sekundenneu & " seconds left" & @CRLF & @CRLF & "Escape to abort                        © by Ducksteina")

Next

ProgressSet(100, "Shutting down...")

ProgressOff()

Shutdown(9)

Func Aus()

Exit 0

EndFunc  ;==>Aus

This script lets you enter a number of minutes. You will see a progressbar then and see how much time is left until the script shut downs your computer. Enjoy! :)

[quote name='d2hacker88' date='Jan 6 2005, 05:10 PM']Can someone please help me out with autoit like gimme a link on how to use it cause i have no experience with computer languages and i'd like to make a program with autoit in order to empress my computer teacher.[right][snapback]52215[/snapback][/right][/quote]

Looks pretty good!

Off topic: Is that german speckled through there?

*** Matt @ MPCS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks!

Yes, I´m german and not very good at english. So some variables are in german :)

Edited by gosu

[quote name='d2hacker88' date='Jan 6 2005, 05:10 PM']Can someone please help me out with autoit like gimme a link on how to use it cause i have no experience with computer languages and i'd like to make a program with autoit in order to empress my computer teacher.[right][snapback]52215[/snapback][/right][/quote]

• Developers

Das ist kühl, bin ich amerikanisches (englisch), aber mein deutsches gutes isn't sehr.

*** Matt @ MPCS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yea ... you can say that again... :)

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Das ist kühl, bin ich amerikanisches (englisch), aber mein deutsches gutes isn't sehr.

*** Matt @ MPCS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hehe, we say still "cool" instead of "kühl" :)

Do you learn german in school? You are pretty good :)

I took a couple accelerated courses in college, just enough to learn the basics.

*** Matt @ MPCS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

pretty good for some basics :)

btw: check out my icq2go script :)

I looked it over, but I have no use for it since I don't use ICQ. Did you verify that you can't use Control* commands instead of "Send"ing the keystrokes? Sending keystrokes works but it always feels amatuer to me when people do that if there is another way.

*** Matt @ MPCS

I looked it over, but I have no use for it since I don't use ICQ. Did you verify that you can't use Control* commands instead of "Send"ing the keystrokes? Sending keystrokes works but it always feels amatuer to me when people do that if there is another way.

*** Matt @ MPCS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I tried that, but ICQ2go is an active x element and auto it doesn´t seem to detect it :)

• Developers

I think I'll stick with English. Some of my clients are from Switzerland and they laugh at my german translations.

*** Matt @ MPCS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can see why.... the problem with German and Dutch compared to english is that we build the sentense in a different way... eg

aber mein deutsches gutes isn't sehr.

This means something like: but my german good isn't very.....

should be something like:

aber mein deutsch ist nicht sehr gut.

(Or something... but gosu will know it better)

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

I can see why....  the problem with German and Dutch compared to english is that we build the sentense in a different way...  eg

aber mein deutsches gutes isn't sehr.

This means something like: but my german good isn't very.....

should be something like:

aber mein deutsch ist nicht sehr gut.

(Or something...  but gosu will know it better)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ye, it should be "aber mein deutsch ist nicht sehr gut." which means "but my german isn´t very good". :)