Bypassing GameGuard! need help plz!

I know alot of help requests are probably posted here everyday but it'd be very appreciated if any of you could help me on this.

So here's my little problem.

I play a game named KalOnline and it's using GG.

I'm a total newb to AutoIt scripting.. i made some scripts for flash games, lol.. trying to get highscores and stuff.. Also my big bro helps me a little bit he's a pro programmer but never touched to AutoIt so i rly need the help of pros like you! ^_^

i wanna make a little 'bot', nothing very complicated and extravagant..... using a simple script like this:

For $i = 1 To 10

For $y = 350 To 550 Step 10

For $x = 400 To 740 Step 10

MouseClick("right", $x, $y, 1, 1)

Next

Next

This will only 'scan' the screen for monsters and hit them if it clicks on one... Then i'll use like 2 or 3 other scripts like this to do an other skill, and then look for drops, etc... Like i said, im a noob, lol

But i cant get this to work because each time i run my script, and bring my focus on kal, it stops the script..

After like a hour of research i figured out it was caused by GameGuard (i think so, lol)

Any help would be appreciated and feel free to shoot any ideas to improve my script! :)

thx for reading! : )

Maybe the game has an antibot protection. In this case you can't do much (unless you are an experienced coder).

My advice is to check other bot scripts in the 'Example Scripts' forum and see workarounds by other scripters on bypassing GameGuard (as it is a common protection among other games too).

Hmmm what rev is GG on.. if its under 1000's then zuan's blog should help he made a bot called mzbot for maplestory that took gamegaurd a while to patch somthing about creating another driver and not actually attaching the bot to the game. Thats all i can remember sorry hope this helps.