analizer.dll doesn't work.

jps1x2

Hi all,

i have read about analizer.dll in forums about searching images in screen and downloaded code from here Analyse text & images and the following simple program doesn't work in autoit version 3.2.10.0 (downloaded an reinstalled today):

#include "analizer.au3"
AZPrintWindow()
$myvariable = AZImageInClip("prueba.bmp")
msgbox(0,"Resultado",$myvariable)

prueba.bmp contains an image.

but it throws an error indicating "uatoit3.exe has detected a problem and is going to close, Debug, Send error report, Dont send"

Could you help me, please?

Thanks in advance

jps1x2

Please, where could i download autoit 3.2.2.0?

I would like to use analizer.dll utilities in current version (3.2.10.0) and future versions, but if it not possible i will install version 3.2.2.0.

Do you know another way to capture screen and search in that capture other images inside?

I have read during hours threads and threads of autoit examples, but i can't find something like it. I am not sure how i have to search for it.

Thank you!

Please, where could i download autoit 3.2.2.0?

I would like to use analizer.dll utilities in current version (3.2.10.0) and future versions, but if it not possible i will install version 3.2.2.0.

Do you know another way to capture screen and search in that capture other images inside?

I have read during hours threads and threads of autoit examples, but i can't find something like it. I am not sure how i have to search for it.

Thank you!

I found your same problem and no one was offering solutions.

My level of progamacion is very low, hence, not as calls to modify the DLL.

I send an email to the author of the dll and the UDF, nor could devote time to solve the problem.

My Solution, not update the version Autoit (3.2.2.0) for scripts with these functions, is not the best but for me it has worked.

About where to get off, the Internet is a good ally.

Http://www.autoitscript.com/files/autoit3/...2.2.0-setup.exe

Check the original thread, if you can get more data, perhaps you can contact the author for you propose another solution ...

Http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...amp;hl=analizer

Greetings.

Thank you very much for your help, jcma.

I think that not updating the version of Autoit is a problem because we can't obtain new corrections, bug fixes and improvements of new versions. Here in the forums there are good programmers of autoit, and i think that they could help us.

I am a newbie too, and i don't understand the problem we are having.

At that moment, i will reinstall v3.2.2.0, but if i find another way to do this things that analizer.dll is doing, with recent versions of autoit, i will post it here and i will contact you.

Greetings.

I have reinstalled version 3.2.2.0, and when i try to execute sample.au3 that is zipped with analizer.au3 and analizer.dll is shows me the same error. I don't undertand nothing... :)

Edited: reinstalled version 3.2.0.0 and now it works. Sorry for the repeated messages

Edited by jps1x2