Script request (WoW)

(couldnt find a request part so i posted here :))

Greets, Im interested in a script, maybe i should call it a bot.. anyway, what i need it to do is: press the alterac valley (battleground) dwarf, (then i have an addon which joins it for me), when i enter the battleground, i want the bot to make my character move to some smart waypoints, in order not to look afk. I dont know if this is possible.. but if you care please try to help me out :)

ps, im a bit noob in this whole thing so i might not understand your terms etc.. im dying to learn so please try to explain for me what to do ^_^, ds.

flame away

(couldnt find a request part so i posted here :))

Greets, Im interested in a script, maybe i should call it a bot.. anyway, what i need it to do is: press the alterac valley (battleground) dwarf, (then i have an addon which joins it for me), when i enter the battleground, i want the bot to make my character move to some smart waypoints, in order not to look afk. I dont know if this is possible.. but if you care please try to help me out :)

ps, im a bit noob in this whole thing so i might not understand your terms etc.. im dying to learn so please try to explain for me what to do ^_^, ds.

flame away

It would be best if you first help yourself and learn what AutoIt can do and how to implement it's capabilities into your project. No one here is going to write a script for you, but you will find generous offerings once you have applied what you learn and attempted to do it yourself.

Being a noob is no excuse to not RTFM.

Have a nice day.

Agreement is not necessary - thinking for one's self is!

My-Colors.jpg

cuniform2.gif