Right casing?

Angel

Hi,

I am updating the AutoIt3 syntax file for PSPad, a really nice free text editor that includes AutoIt3 support, and I'd like to know what is the right casing for the new GUI functions.

For instance, is it GUICtrlCreatelabel or GUICtrlCreateLabel? Should the intial GUI tag be all upper case of Gui instead?

Also, does someone has a list of new builtin functions that have been added to AutoIt3?

BTW, is it Wend or WEnd?

Thanks!

Angel

• Administrators

Hi,

I am updating the AutoIt3 syntax file for PSPad, a really nice free text editor that includes AutoIt3 support, and I'd like to know what is the right casing for the new GUI functions.

For instance, is it GUICtrlCreatelabel or GUICtrlCreateLabel? Should the intial GUI tag be all upper case of Gui instead?

Also, does someone has a list of new builtin functions that have been added to AutoIt3?

BTW, is it Wend or WEnd?

Thanks!

Angel

That's odd, the syntax file for PSpad should be automatically generated, but for some reason the gui functions are missing. :)

Edit: The Autoit.ini seems to be up to date. The def file isn't automatically updated though.

• Administrators

Jon,

Is it Wend or Wend?

Where can I find the ini file? I did not find it in the AutoIt3 folder. Do I need to download the autoit source? Where?

Thanks!

Angel

AutoIt3\Extras\Editors\PSPad.

We've generally used WEnd, but a lot of people prefere Wend.

• Developers

That's odd, the syntax file for PSpad should be automatically generated, but for some reason the gui functions are missing. :)

Edit:  The Autoit.ini seems to be up to date.  The def file isn't automatically updated though.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Think i gave you that version back in feb.

here's a up-to-date autoit3.def file ....

Jon, will email the script i use to generate this file...

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)