Creating an Invintory List

Docfxit

Hi,

Does anyone know of an Inventory List that someone has created to give me a start at what I need?

I need a box to key into that will bring up all items in the list that match the letter I type in. What I will be typing in is Car License Plates. So if I type in a C it will show me everything that has previously started with a C. Then if I type in an X it will reduce the list to show me everything that starts with CX. If I put in all 7 characters and nothing matches it will let me add it to the list. If it finds a match I need to add todays date to an alternating array. What I need to do is keep track of car license plates and when they parked here.

Thank you,

Docfxit

Hi,

Does anyone know of an Inventory List that someone has created to give me a start at what I need?

I need a box to key into that will bring up all items in the list that match the letter I type in. What I will be typing in is Car License Plates. So if I type in a C it will show me everything that has previously started with a C. Then if I type in an X it will reduce the list to show me everything that starts with CX. If I put in all 7 characters and nothing matches it will let me add it to the list. If it finds a match I need to add todays date to an alternating array. What I need to do is keep track of car license plates and when they parked here.

Thank you,

Docfxit

Look at some of the search example scripts... There is one in there that has what you need... Somewhere.