multiple tasks in script

How would I implement a msgbox being open while i am copying a file. or even a prograss bar while the file in copying hidden in the background. the empty space between the the prompt and when the file is actulaly done copying is not working. in my projects and with my clients, dea space is not good.

Could use the SHFileOperation API call, you'd get the standard windows file transfer dialog with progress etc. - the only problem is you have to pass that API call a structure, which would be tricky using AutoIt...

I have a catapult. Give me all the money or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Could use the SHFileOperation API call, you'd get the standard windows file transfer dialog with progress etc. - the only problem is you have to pass that API call a structure, which would be tricky using AutoIt...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tricky to the point of being impossible.

Which reminds me of the fact that I put in a request to the idea lab to allow the SHFileOperation to be included as a flag in FileMove and FileCopy. It seems that more and more people need this, and it seems very simple to add to the code.

Who else would I be?

ok so i cheated. for the time being i have the filecopy before the progress bar.

FileCopy($a, $b ,1)

For $i = 25 to 100 step 25

sleep(1000)

ProgressSet( $i, $i & " percent")

Next

ProgressSet(100 , "Smart Update", "Complete")

sleep(500)

The files are pretty small, so it is not a big deal. but thanks

Which reminds me of the fact that I put in a request to the idea lab to allow the SHFileOperation to be included as a flag in FileMove and FileCopy. It seems that more and more people need this, and it seems very simple to add to the code.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>