Creating New IeBrowser

tko991

Hi, I'm pretty sure this is possible, I just don't know the right syntax to do so, any help is much appreciated.

What I want to do: I want to make a script that creates two IE browser with different ID in the back ground; each browser would be able to log on to different accounts, such as two hotmail accounts.

What I have tried:

1) by using _IEcreate, this seem to create the browser linking to the existing one, so both window would link to the same acct.

2) opening the IE.exe manually, then IEattach to each browser. this method works, but then i would like the program to run in the back ground(invisible), so the script has to do the opening, or somehow turn the browser invisible.

thanks in advance. :)

Are you saying if you open 2 instances of iexplore.exe, the two windows can logon to two different hotmail accounts at the same time? I did not think this was possible without using RunAs with another profile or something.

As far as turning the browser invisible after the fact, you can use WinSetState with @SW_HIDE. Hell, you can use @SW_HIDE with the Run() command.

See here: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...hl=iexplore.exe

@Saunders: Session cookies are shared between all browser instances running in the same iexplore.exe. Start a new iexplore.exe and get new session cookie context.

To turn a browser invisible, _IEAction($oIE, "invisible")

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

Thanx Dale, _IEAction($oIE, "invisible") works like Magic! :)

See here: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...hl=iexplore.exe

@Saunders: Session cookies are shared between all browser instances running in the same iexplore.exe. Start a new iexplore.exe and get new session cookie context.

To turn a browser invisible, _IEAction($oIE, "invisible")

Dale