BrainPain (Game)

mrbond007

Very excellent! Nice Job!

I was freaked out... I took that age test and got 16. Thats exactly how old I am... WTF!?

Then my mom (43 years old) took it, and she got a brain age of 15.

I was confused... :)

I got 31 then 26?

EDIT: Sorry... Should have specified... Normal then advanced. ^_^

Edited by Bert

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hahaha I like the ReadIt.

And I think this is a very good game :) All those things, ONLY one thing. At Brain Age Test, if u need to click on the H, it wont work... There are 2 H's.

And I like the music ^_^

Minesweeper

A minesweeper game created in autoit, source available.

_Mouse_UDF

An UDF for registering functions to mouse events, made in pure autoit.

2D Hitbox Editor

A 2D hitbox editor for quick creation of 2D sphere and rectangle hitboxes.

Hi,

am I allowed to change it that way, that the texts can be changed by property files. I'd like to to make it multilingual.

So long,

Mega

P.S.: Very nice game and I love the music. (Reminds me on the game Bubbles Bubbles)

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

Hi,

am I allowed to change it that way, that the texts can be changed by property files. I'd like to to make it multilingual.

So long,

Mega

P.S.: Very nice game and I love the music. (Reminds me on the game Bubbles Bubbles)

sure if you have time, and yes one the theme songs is from the game bubble bobble :) Edited by mrbond007

Looking gooder..lol

maybe you might want to "move" the GUI

could be added to the "include" also

; Author - Ms Creator

#include <GuiConstants.au3>

Global Const $WM_LBUTTONDOWN = 0x0201
;Global Const $WM_SYSCOMMAND = 0x0112

$Gui = GuiCreate("Test", 200, 100, -1, -1, $WS_POPUP, $WS_EX_DLGMODALFRAME)

GuiRegisterMsg($WM_LBUTTONDOWN, "_WinMove")

GUISetState()

While 1
    $Msg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $Msg
        Case -3
            Exit
    EndSwitch
WEnd

Func _WinMove($HWnd, $Command, $wParam, $lParam)
    If BitAND(WinGetState($HWnd), 32) Then Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG
    DllCall("user32.dll", "long", "SendMessage", "hwnd", $HWnd, "int", $WM_SYSCOMMAND, "int", 0xF009, "int", 0)
EndFunc

8)

NEWHeader1.png

any chance we can get an exe? I have tons of friends that would love this, but I doubt they will install autoit . . .

i tried putting all the games into one big file, but the code gets messed up and causes errors, beside it's better to split all files and run them like this. your friends should consider installing autoit, if you get them to agree i'll create bigger & better games in the future.

.... This is creepy... I got a brain age of 34 older than I am-.- wierd formulaxD But excellent job mate, works perfect:) and make that Save.ini writing-protected so that some people that wants to cheat their way to the top cant do it. Would be nice being able to press ESC while doing games to return to the main page(incase you missclick):) Just an idea:P

Edit: Rephrased some things.

Edited by Roofel

Never argue with an idiot, he will just bring you down to his own level and beat you with experience! :D

the brain age formula calculates how old your brain is, not your actual age. if you're young but you don't use your brain it will get rusty and old :).

i don't feel like encrypting the save file cause if people want to cheat like that , they are actually loosing. people should play all games and as a reward they will become smarter and scarier then before. you can exit the games by pressing Alt+F4 anytime, and since lots of peoples asked for a ESC hotkey i'll add it in the next update.

Edited by mrbond007

Good, would really want a ESC hotkey as for some people doesnt know that they can use Alt+F4. Should probably start stimulating my brain more:P as 34 years older than i am, thats just wrong... Might be that i play on a laptop with mousepad. But awesome mate:) Keep the games up

Never argue with an idiot, he will just bring you down to his own level and beat you with experience! :D

HI,

as I said I'd like to make the game deliverable (using without Autoit installed) and multilingual.

It should work, but there is still something left to do.

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...mp;showfile=109

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

HI,

as I said I'd like to make the game deliverable (using without Autoit installed) and multilingual.

It should work, but there is still something left to do.

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...mp;showfile=109

So long,

Mega

i can't download the file, you have to wait for approval from the autoit team when you send a file to the download page. beside i already send the file there, they may not approve it. if you can upload the game somewhere else and provide the link i can look into it.