GuiControl

wafuh

Hi!

I just want to ask if you know a gui control that could make my program that can automatically adapt on any computers screen resolution. I found $WS_SIZEBOX in my researh but im not sure if its the right control or doc or wincontrols

I am quite new to AUTOI and i want to explore more,I doing a project for my account. Please help me out!

Thanks

Well how do you mean adapt?

Here is a example script for you.

The GUI will always fill 50% of your screen.

#include <GuiConstants.au3>
GUICreate("GUI Screen Test" , (@DesktopWidth/100)*50, (@DesktopHeight/100)*50) ;@DesktopWidth will return the screen revolution you are using at the moment you run the script. By diving it by 100 and the multiply it with 50 with make the GUI to fill 50% of your screen. Same with @DesktopHeight. Try look them up in the helpfile ;) (Hotkey: F1)

GUISetState()

While GuiGetMsg() <> $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
    Sleep(10)
WEnd

EDIT: Nevermind me. Just read the control thing :).

Edited by Mr. Zero

thanks for your help. actually im searching for a combination of winmove and $ws_minimize and maximize gui control so that i can fit my window to any computer screen resolution and at the same time i can minimize and maximize my window if i want to.

do u have any idea about that

There is ideal model of your wish. But it isn't AutoIt at all. It is Gui4Cli language having native tools for adaptation of GUI controls "on fly".

Any control can be moved and resized real-time in GUI written by Gui4Cli. It's pity that AutoIt hasn't this power option and you must think about user dispay anywhere...

More about this tool see

here

The point of world view

Thank you so much for such information. I tried to run it, it could had helped me on my project but out IT administrator put a limit in out work station so we are only allowed to download freeware software and devices, I tried to install it but some registry are being blocked.. SO sad, maybe i just have to bare with winmove..

thanks a lot! it really helped! :)

There is ideal model of your wish. But it isn't AutoIt at all. It is Gui4Cli language having native tools for adaptation of GUI controls "on fly".

Any control can be moved and resized real-time in GUI written by Gui4Cli. It's pity that AutoIt hasn't this power option and you must think about user dispay anywhere...

More about this tool see

here

Thank you so much for such information. I tried to run it, it could had helped me on my project but out IT administrator put a limit in out work station so we are only allowed to download freeware software and devices, I tried to install it but some registry are being blocked.. SO sad, maybe i just have to bare with winmove..

thanks a lot! it really helped! :)

Opt (GUIResizeMode)

GUICtrlSetResizing ()??

^_^

Dynamic windows are really simple. $x = @DesktopWidth, $y = @DesktopHeight create the control i% height = (x/100)*% or something...