confused run script while surfing

d2muscle

Does this still not make sense to anyone???

A command in the script that makes it run in a specific window frame... and so that the window doesnt have to be active... like i can have my game minimized with autoit scrpt running on that window whilst i continue to use my computer for other things.

Yeah, here ya go. http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...t=0&start=0

At least, I think that's what you're looking for.

edit: sorry for double post, thought it would merge with my previous post.

didnt help... that shows how to click positions in a minimized window not how to run a whole script in it.

anyways i dont see how hard it is to comprehend that autoit runs on whatever screen u have on top correct.....

All im asking is for a command that tells autoit to run the script in a specific window not whats on top... so i can start my bot and then go back onto my desktop and keep using my computer...

I think what d2muscle wants, is a Bot that works with somewhat of an invisible mouse. While the game is minimized, it is still working in full function.

Atleast that is what I think.

I'm also seeking the same answer :) Sorry I couldn't post any useful information. ^_^

Edited by SofaKingWeTardEd

bump

Post some code then we should be able to help or point you towards the right direction. As there are many factors that comes into play when you try to interfere with a hiding window. Such as are you using any pixelsearch are you using mouse clicks and so on.

UDF:Crypter a file encrypt / decrypt tool with no need to remember a password again. Based on Caesar cipher using entire ASCII Table.Script's: PixelSearch Helper, quick and simple way to create a PixelSeach.Chatserver - simplified, not so complicated multi-socket server.AutoIT - Firewall, simple example on howto create a firewall with AutoIt.

Post some code then we should be able to help or point you towards the right direction. As there are many factors that comes into play when you try to interfere with a hiding window. Such as are you using any pixelsearch are you using mouse clicks and so on.

its not really code its 2 simple commands zzz

While 1

Send("{d down}")

Send("{tab}")

Send("{1}")

Send("d up}")

WEnd

Thats it im just having auto it press tab and 1 for me a whole bunch.... So here maybe this will work...

PICTURE YOUR COMPUTER you have 1 computer lol ITS PRESSING TAB AND 1 a WHOLE BUNCH for your game... Code works perfectly fine... .. Since your game bot is playing for you... You can now relax and watch a movie on your computer BUT

O WAIT YOU CANT because if you exit out of the game the bot stops working and now the script is running on whatever your trying to do... Hence why i want it to run in the background... so i can minimize my game and have it running still... Without the game being the ACTIVE window.

I cant believe this difficulty to comprehend this.

PLAIN AND SIMPLE I NEED A COMMAND THAT RUNS THE SCRIPT IN A SPECIFIC WINDOW AND NOT ON WHATEVER WINDOW IS ACTIVE. AND THAT SPECIFIC WINDOW SHOULDNT HAVE TO BE THE 1 IM CURRENTLY USING.

• Developers

PLAIN AND SIMPLE I NEED A COMMAND THAT RUNS THE SCRIPT IN A SPECIFIC WINDOW AND NOT ON WHATEVER WINDOW IS ACTIVE. AND THAT SPECIFIC WINDOW SHOULDNT HAVE TO BE THE 1 IM CURRENTLY USING.

What you simply need is to tone down a bit here...... Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

I cant believe this difficulty to comprehend this.

I never found this difficulty at all, only you did.

ControlSend, might work if not dont go totaly awire again search for clever things as "background clicking" im sure you'll hit gold then cause there have been functions like these made before.

UDF:Crypter a file encrypt / decrypt tool with no need to remember a password again. Based on Caesar cipher using entire ASCII Table.Script's: PixelSearch Helper, quick and simple way to create a PixelSeach.Chatserver - simplified, not so complicated multi-socket server.AutoIT - Firewall, simple example on howto create a firewall with AutoIt.

What you simply need is to tone down a bit here......

Jos thanks so much Wow what a helpful developer...take the time to tell me to tone down... but not to help

Anyways Tone lol i didnt know you could find tone in typing... my ventrilo hotkey is caps Ty

Jokke ill look into it i know back in the day i actually had 1 for diablo 2 that did such a thing...

• Developers

Jos thanks so much Wow what a helpful developer...take the time to tell me to tone down... but not to help

Anyways Tone lol i didnt know you could find tone in typing... my ventrilo hotkey is caps Ty

Jokke ill look into it i know back in the day i actually had 1 for diablo 2 that did such a thing...

I am not going to accept any BS from kids like yourself so you better listen.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

I am not going to accept any BS from kids like yourself so you better listen.

Sorry i dont see what your deal is.. nowhere did i swear or insult anyone... i simply typed in caps due to my Caps lock key being what i use to speak on ventrilo.

Why are you attacking me for nothing?

It seems you are here to just attack people im not too sure how you would like me to respond.. I told you why i had typed in caps and i was genuinally confused on how i was explaining it wrong.

Thank you jokke i see how ControlSend works my only problem was when using the window tool it does not show anything in the contorl tab when i click the window only the window tab.

And i see when doing ControlSend("title", "text", controlID, "string" [,flag] )

Without the controlID is it possible to put this code into that format?

While 1

Send("{d down}")

Send("{tab}")

Send("1")

Send("w")

Send("{tab}")

Send("1")

Send("s")

Send("{tab}")

Send("1")

Send("{tab}")

Send("1")

Send("s")

Send("{tab}")

Send("1")

Send("{tab}")

Send("{d up}")

WEnd

the window name is Age of Armor

Im curious if the window tool isnt working because the game runs in fullscreen mode.

If it would help ill add a screenshot of my windowtool but it shows nothing in the CONTROL tab of the program when i click the window Age of Armor

Edited by d2muscle

• Developers

Sorry i dont see what your deal is.. nowhere did i swear or insult anyone... i simply typed in caps due to my Caps lock key being what i use to speak on ventrilo.

It seems you are here to just attack people im not too sure how you would like me to respond.. I told you why i had typed in caps and i was genuinally confused on how i was explaining it wrong.

You are really too stupid to understand and keep on giving these smart ass answers ....don't you.

Listen, I really don't care about what you think and have seen too many kiddies messing up this forum lately so its zero tolerance as far as I am concerned for a while.

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

You are really too stupid to understand and keep on giving these smart ass answers ....don't you.

Listen, I really don't care about what you think and have seen too many kiddies messing up this forum lately so its zero tolerance as far as I am concerned for a while.

you tell me you wont take my BS and you call me a kid now you call me stupid...

you dont care about what i think i never asked you to... read what i said...

Im sorry people have been ruining your forum but why are you still attacking me with these childish remarks.. you speak of these people yet your acting this way...

Grow up or get off your little power trip.. I dont care if you decide to ban me... It makes no sense to treat someone like this... Why would i want to be a part of something when i get treated this way again and again after i have explained myself and apologized if i came off the wrong way...

And you just keep making comments..

you took a semi useful post and have turned it into your own little dramatic thread now

Edited by d2muscle