Clicking

Heya! Just signed up so I can ask this question lol :)

I've had AutoIt for about.. a week or so now. I was wondering if this Program has this command.

The command I am searching for, is to get a specific Box Coords (Like a rectangle if you will) of a Game Client. Within this box I want it to click in every pixel within this box. So 1 click, equals one big click in this specific box of a game client.

Within the box, whoever is there would be effected.

I was wondering if this program had such features? And if so, please tell on how to do so. ;)

Thank you!

^_^:)

I am sorry if I posted in the wrong place. I'm not smart ;)

The command I am searching for, is to get a specific Box Coords (Like a rectangle if you will) of a Game Client

Yes its called WinGetClientSize ( "title" [, "text"] )

I want it to click in every pixel within this box, this can be done..

but by clicking each pixel "one-at-a-time" ... and that might take a while to do

So 1 click, equals one big click in this specific box of a game client.

Nopper, not as far as I know

8)

NEWHeader1.png

The command I am searching for, is to get a specific Box Coords (Like a rectangle if you will) of a Game Client

Yes its called WinGetClientSize ( "title" [, "text"] )

I want it to click in every pixel within this box, this can be done..

but by clicking each pixel "one-at-a-time" ... and that might take a while to do

So 1 click, equals one big click in this specific box of a game client.

Nopper, not as far as I know

8)

Hey Valuater, and thank you for your reply. ^_^

I know the Client size is 800x600. But this doesn't include the Skin of the game either, whereas the main playing-screen is around 745x410 pixels. Within that Screen, I was wondering if this could allow the PK option of the in-game function, to PK everyone within that Box. So, anyone within viewing point. Or if it is possible, to atleast get the Pixels of each character (There is a few characters with a few different colour variations), so that AutoIt detects that Pixel (Or Player name, would be cool), and PK's them.

I gather there isn't 'one big click' option? :)

I know what I am asking for may be considered lame, but various aspects of the game are very devious of Botting.

Thank you. :)