GuiControls

wafuh

Hi wafuh, would you mind go abit deeper into what you are having problems with since both these topics could be very big without any info.

Btw, the help file is full of example scripts on both of these topics.

UDF:Crypter a file encrypt / decrypt tool with no need to remember a password again. Based on Caesar cipher using entire ASCII Table.Script's: PixelSearch Helper, quick and simple way to create a PixelSeach.Chatserver - simplified, not so complicated multi-socket server.AutoIT - Firewall, simple example on howto create a firewall with AutoIt.

Sure!!

Im a new user of AUTOIT and i chose it to create my program. I'm creating a system where as filehandling is needed. I need script to get file open file and save file. I also would need a script to post or should i say assign a task to a particular user. Ive already started my scripts thru the help of AUTOIT Helpfile..

As another requirements I would want my window to adapt on any computer screen resolution. I am using GuiCtlrResizing and Winmove was advised to me by MHz(thanks man..) But my client requested if i could make my window adaptable to any computer screen at the same time i can resize the window which is not applicable in winmove.. That is why im asking help from you and all the AUTOIT expert here in the forum if they happen to have this kind of problem in their previous case.

Hope i explained it well

Thanks in advance

Hi wafuh, would you mind go abit deeper into what you are having problems with since both these topics could be very big without any info.

Btw, the help file is full of example scripts on both of these topics.