GUI with IEcreateEmbedded (java)

John117

1. is it possible to create buttons to select items from map controls with out showing that portion of the webpage. (written in java)

The only thing I find in the source is the gif.

2. If you click a road you get a popup. I would like the info from these popups to populate labels on the gui. I know how to get the info I need from the popups. I don't know how to do this and not show the popup (block the popup from view, I guess. Can this be done? (perhaps with gui always on top the popups could just be behind then closed as a last resort?)

#include <GUIConstants.au3>
#include <IE.au3>

Global Const $WM_LBUTTONDOWN = 0x0201
;Global Const $WM_SYSCOMMAND = 0x0112

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "_Toggle")

$Show = False

_IEErrorHandlerRegister ()

$oIE = _IECreateEmbedded ()

;GUICreate ( "title" [, width [, height [, left [, top [, style [, exStyle [, parent]]]]]]] )
$GUI = GUICreate("", 1024, 600, Default, Default, $WS_POPUPWINDOW)
;$GUI = GUICreate("", 840, 600, Default, Default)

;GUICtrlCreateObj ( $ObjectVar, left, top [, width [, height ]] )
$GUIActiveX = GUICtrlCreateObj($oIE, -176, -130, 800, 800)
$GUI_Button_Back = GUICtrlCreateButton("Back", 650, 20, 60, 20)
$GUI_Button_Forward = GUICtrlCreateButton("Forward", 650, 50, 60, 20)
$GUI_Button_Home = GUICtrlCreateButton("Home", 650, 80, 60, 20)
$GUI_Button_Stop = GUICtrlCreateButton("Stop", 650, 110, 60, 20)

_IENavigate ($oIE, "http://traffic.houstontranstar.org/layers/#")
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $GUI);Show GUI

GuiRegisterMsg($WM_LBUTTONDOWN, "_WinMove")

; ============================================================================
; Main Loop
While 1
    $msg = GUIGetMsg()
    $Pos = MouseGetPos()
    Sleep(10)
    $Pos2 = MouseGetPos()
    Select
        Case $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            ExitLoop
        Case $msg = $GUI_Button_Home
        Case $msg = $GUI_Button_Back
            _IEAction ($oIE, "back")
        Case $msg = $GUI_Button_Forward
            _IEAction ($oIE, "forward")
        Case $msg = $GUI_Button_Stop
            _IEAction ($oIE, "stop")
        EndSelect
WEnd
; Functions
Func _Toggle()
    If $Show = True Then
        Global $Show = False
        GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $GUI)
    Else
        Global $Show = True
        GUISetState(@SW_Hide, $GUI)
    EndIf
EndFunc   ;==>_Toggle

Func _WinMove($HWnd, $Command, $wParam, $lParam)
    If BitAND(WinGetState($HWnd), 32) Then Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG
    DllCall("user32.dll", "long", "SendMessage", "hwnd", $HWnd, "int", $WM_SYSCOMMAND, "int", 0xF009, "int", 0)
EndFunc

edit: off to the long haul home. -check back in 90 :)

Edited by Hatcheda

OK, it's possible, but will take a lot of messing around.

Here's some brainstorming...

What you have is an imagemap. All of the links in an imagemap actually are part of the _IELinkGetCollection collection. Your href's look like this:

href="java script:showWin('/layers/getinc.aspx?incnum=67945','inc')

You could loop through the link collection and rewrite the hrefs to output to a hidden iFrame instead of executing the javasctipt... so change that last one to be .href="/layers/getinc.aspx?incnum=67945" and add a .target="hiddenIFrame'

You would first have had to append an <iFrame name="hiddenIFRAME" src="about:blank" height=0 width=0> to your page

You'd then have to have an onload event registered for the iFrame to alert you to go read the contents...

Interesting, but very complicated.

Dale

Edit: .target needs to be a seperate attribute from .href

Edited by DaleHohm

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

Thanks :) Ill makes sense of this and try to put it to script as soon as I get back from dinner. -had by brain fried tonight trying to recover a 500gb harddrive. believe it or not it has two malfunctions. One it wouldnt spin (fixed) and the other . . . who knows, wont appear on the computer now but only turns on when I attach the usb to the computer . . .

I am thinking this is the starter for the first question? :) if so could you please clarify what you mean by seperate? Also, how would rewriting this affect the auto refresh?

Your href's look like this: href="java script:showWin('/layers/getinc.aspx?incnum=67945','inc')

You could loop through the link collection and rewrite the hrefs to output to a hidden iFrame instead of executing the javasctipt... so change that last one to be .href="/layers/getinc.aspx?incnum=67945" and add a .target="hiddenIFrame'

Edit: .target needs to be a seperate attribute from .href

and this the second?

You would first have had to append an <iFrame name="hiddenIFRAME" src="about:blank" height=0 width=0> to your page

You'd then have to have an onload event registered for the iFrame to alert you to go read the contents...

I follow the first part, but not the onload event. any examples on this or is the untreaded ground . . .

Thanks as alwasys. Always a good thing to learn to work with IE. So far I have just auto filled, and parsed. (no source manipulation) ^_^

I am thinking this is the starter for the first question? :) if so could you please clarify what you mean by seperate? Also, how would rewriting this affect the auto refresh?

and this the second?

I follow the first part, but not the onload event. any examples on this or is the untreaded ground . . .

Thanks as alwasys. Always a good thing to learn to work with IE. So far I have just auto filled, and parsed. (no source manipulation) ^_^

For rewriting the links:

$oLinks = _IELinkGetCollection($oIE)
For $oLink in $oLinks
    $sHref = String($oLink.href)
    If StringInStr($sHref, "showWin(") Then
        $sUrl = blah ; parse the url portion out of the href
        $oLink.href = $sUrl
        $oLink.target = "hiddenIFrame"
    EndIf
NextoÝ÷ ØZ+{®Ø§Ø^']zx­©ºÇ:"{®ÑÓ0±h®· Ë^®)ඨZuëÞÚ'¶¢¶¦y«­¢+ØÀÌØí½%ɵô}%ɵÑ=©   å9µ ÀÌØí½%°ÅÕ½Ðí¡¥¹%ɵÅÕ½Ðì¤(ÀÌØí½ÙÑ%ɵô=©Ù¹Ð ÀÌØí½%ɵ°ÅÕ½Ðí}ÙÑ%ɵ|ÅÕ½Ðì¤()Õ¹}ÙÑ%ɵ}=¹1½ ¤(ìÁÉ͹н¸Ñ¡½¹Ñ¹Ñ̽ѡ¥Éµ)¹Õ¹oÝ÷ Øò¢êæj)éj«yúÞ²¬Ê·öYgyçm¢Ç­jYh~Øb²êZ¨§Ê·öYgyçm¢)ìz»mè­©Ê·öYgyçm¢·°®+^jYh~Ø^)ä³*.綵£DZ·z·§qëh¶¢¶¦y·j붨Ú'z+"ö¥Ö­yÖµêíêÞ~·¬*.ßÙe綷Mú Kí ZÚ

Again, interesting, but complicated. It will also take a lot of code to make it bullet-proof. Go into this with your eyes open -- it will be a lot of work...

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

Thanks for the reply!

Ok, here is my first attempt to make sense of the below not working. I think the "If" is not true so it is being skipped. - I initially added a msgbox to see if it popped up. -didnt. So I am guessing that "showWin(" is the issue.

For $oLink in $oLinks

$sUrl = blah ; parse the url portion out of the href

$oLink.href = $sUrl

EndIf

Next

After a few more attempts I learned and added the following.

Dim $avArray[1]
$avArray[0] = "Start"
For $oLink in $oLinks
    _ArrayAdd( $avArray, $sHref)
        $sUrl = "" ;StringTrimLeft(StringTrimRight("Blah", $X), $X) ; parse the url portion out of the href
        $oLink.href = $sUrl
    EndIf
Next
_ArrayDisplay( $avArray, "Whole array"oÝ÷ ØÚ0!Ƨ±ç­ébKjh.zË"­¶¬¦§´!¢é]mì(®H§­Ø^¢w¬Â+azwb%GÇîW(uæÞºÚ"µÍKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKB]]Ò]Ú[ÛËKH
]JB]]Ü^S[YBØÜ[Ý[ÛU[]H]]Ò]ØÜØÙHKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKBÈØÜÝHY[ÝÛÙH[ÝÈBÚ[ÛYH ÑÕRPÛÛÝ[Ë]LÉÝÂÚ[ÛYH  ÒQK]LÉÝÂÚ[ÛYH Ð^K]LÉÝÂÛØ[ÛÛÝ ÌÍÕÓWÓUÓÕÓHBÝÙ^]
    ][ÝÞÑTÐßI][ÝË    ][Ý×ÕÙÙÛI][ÝÊBÌÍÔÚÝÈH[ÙBÒQQÜ[YÚÝ

BÌÍÛÒQHHÒQPÜX]Q[XYY

BÑÕRPÜX]H
    ][ÝÝ]I][ÝÈËÚYËZYÚËYËÜËÝ[^Ý[[WWWWWWH
BÌÍÑÕRHHÕRPÜX]J   ][ÝÉ][ÝËL
Y][Y][  ÌÍÕÔ×ÔÔTÒSÕÊBÑÕRPÝÜX]SØ
    ÌÍÓØXÝYÜËÚYËZYÚWH
BÌÍÑÕRPXÝ]VHÕRPÝÜX]SØ  ÌÍÛÒQKLMÍLLÌ
BÌÍÑÕRWÐ]ÛÐXÚÈHÕRPÝÜX]P]Û  ][ÝÐXÚÉ][ÝË
L

BÌÍÑÕRWÐ]ÛÑÜØHÕRPÝÜX]P]Û   ][ÝÑÜØ  ][ÝË
L
L

BÌÍÑÕRWÐ]ÛÒÛYHHÕRPÝÜX]P]Û   ][ÝÒÛYI][ÝË
L

BÌÍÑÕRWÐ]ÛÔÝÜHÕRPÝÜX]P]Û   ][ÝÔÝÜ  ][ÝË
LLL

BÒQS]]H
    ÌÍÛÒQK  ][ÝÚËÝYXËÝÝÛ[ÝÜËÛ^YËÈÉ][ÝÊBÌÍÛÓ[ÜÈHÒQS[ÑÙ]ÛÛXÝ[Û  ÌÍÛÒQJB[H   ÌÍØ]^VÌWBÌÍØ]^VÌHH  ][ÝÔÝ    ][ÝÂÜ    ÌÍÛÓ[È[    ÌÍÛÓ[ÜÂ   ÌÍÜÒYHÝ[Ê ÌÍÛÓ[ËYBWÐ^PY
    ÌÍØ]^K   ÌÍÜÒYBYÝ[Ò[Ý ÌÍÜÒY   ][ÝÜÚÝÕÚ[ ][ÝÊH[    ÌÍÜÕH   ][ÝÉ][ÝÈÔÝ[Õ[SY
Ý[Õ[TYÚ
    ][ÝÐZ ][ÝË  ÌÍÖ
K   ÌÍÖ
HÈÙHHÜ[ÛÝ]ÙHY ÌÍÛÓ[ËYH   ÌÍÜÕ    ÌÍÛÓ[ËÙ]H ][ÝÚY[Q[YI][ÝÂ[Y^Ð^^J   ÌÍØ]^K   ][ÝÕÚÛH^I][ÝÈ
BÕRTÙ]Ý]JÕ×ÔÒÕË    ÌÍÑÕRJNÔÚÝÈÕRBÝZTYÚÝÙÊ    ÌÍÕÓWÓUÓÕÓ  ][Ý×ÕÚ[[ÝI][ÝÊBÈOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBÈXZ[ÛÜÈOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBÚ[HB    ÌÍÛÙÈHÕRQÙ]ÙÊ
BÙ[XÝØÙH    ÌÍÛÙÈH ÌÍÑÕRWÑUSÐÓÔÑB^]ÛÜØÙH  ÌÍÛÙÈH ÌÍÑÕRWÐ]ÛÒÛYBÒQS]]H
    ÌÍÛÒQK  ][ÝÚËÝYXËÝÝÛ[ÝÜËÛ^YËÈÉ][ÝÊBØÙH   ÌÍÛÙÈH ÌÍÑÕRWÐ]ÛÐXÚÂÒQPXÝ[Û
    ÌÍÛÒQK  ][ÝØXÚÉ][ÝÊBØÙH ÌÍÛÙÈH ÌÍÑÕRWÐ]ÛÑÜØÒQPXÝ[Û
    ÌÍÛÒQK  ][ÝÙÜØ  ][ÝÊBØÙH    ÌÍÛÙÈH ÌÍÑÕRWÐ]ÛÔÝÜÒQPXÝ[Û
    ÌÍÛÒQK  ][ÝÜÝÜ  ][ÝÊB[Ù[XÝÑ[ÈOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBÈ[Ý[ÛÂÈOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB[ÈÕÙÙÛJ
BY  ÌÍÔÚÝÈHYH[ÛØ[   ÌÍÔÚÝÈH[ÙBÕRTÙ]Ý]JÕ×ÔÒÕË    ÌÍÑÕRJB[ÙBÛØ[    ÌÍÔÚÝÈHYBÕRTÙ]Ý]JÕ×ÒYK  ÌÍÑÕRJB[Y[[ÈÏOIÝ×ÕÙÙÛB[ÈÕÚ[[ÝJ  ÌÍÒÛ    ÌÍÐÛÛ[X[   ÌÍÝÔ[K  ÌÍÛ[JBY]S
Ú[Ù]Ý]J  ÌÍÒÛ
KÌH[]  ÌÍÑÕRWÔSQTÑÂØ[
    ][ÝÝÙÌ  ][ÝË  ][ÝÛÛÉ][ÝË    ][ÝÔÙ[YÜØYÙI][ÝË    ][ÝÚÛ    ][ÝË  ÌÍÒÛ    ][ÝÚ[ ][ÝË  ÌÍÕÓWÔÖTÐÓÓSPS ][ÝÚ[ ][ÝËK ][ÝÚ[ ][ÝË
B[[

Edit; whats up with the funny symbols when I try to edit lately?

Edited by Hatcheda

You misunderstand "blah". It is a technical term that means implementation details left to the student.

In this case it means take the $sHref string and do some string parsing magic that pulls out the '/layers/getinc.aspx?incnum=67945' portion of it and puts it into $sUrl.

Dale

:) Yeah I got that. That was my first attempt at completing it. But then I figured that it wasnt getting past

If StringInStr($sHref, "showWin(") ThenoÝ÷ Ù*^^ë,j£§v÷«øv+H¶§¦V²yÜ"¶Ú®*.±ªëk+-YHb¶¸ Ð¥yªÞuëÞ¯+ax-¢Ö¤z­¶¦z˧^jwlµªíyÚ/z¶v)ත·jºÚÊX§zËayÊ&éíyÚ.¶Ç¶*'Â+anV¡Á«#ºËm¢ÈhÃ^­â- ¹Z«¨·Mú°zÞ~«¨·§´bv¯z+bØ^­ê'~*쵫mzjmÂ+aÛ¶§»­¶©¢)í¡ûaz,·¬¶Þ®'òò,¥u·©àxºÚ"µÍYÝ[Ò[Ý    ÌÍÜÒY   ][ÝÜÚÝÕÚ[ ][ÝÊH[

according to the array return?

Thanks

Edited by Hatcheda

write out $sHref to the console so you can see what it contains...

are you intending to set $sUrl to "" or have you just not worked that piece of code yet?

Dale

Dale -is it different than what I can see in the array? -if so I will have to learn consoleread. (no example given but I think I can manage if needed)

I wrote it out first thing. But then when it didnt pass the 'If/Then' I started over.

here it is again, If I am correct in what I did before (or at all)

Dim $avArray[1]
$avArray[0] = "Start"
For $oLink in $oLinks
        Msgbox(0, "Working", "'showWin(' Found")
        $sUrl = StringTrimLeft(StringTrimRight($sHref, 8), 23) ; parse the url portion out of the href
        $oLink.href = $sUrl
    EndIf
Next
_ArrayDisplay( $avArray, "Whole array" )

-ofcourse the trim is based on what you posted in the initial sring length

Edited by Hatcheda

getting closer . . .

#cs ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

AutoIt Version: 3.2.9.9 (beta)
 Author:         myName

Script Function:
    Template AutoIt script.

#ce ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
; Script Start - Add your code below here
#include <IE.au3>
#include <Array.au3>
$Show = False

;GUICreate ( "title" [, width [, height [, left [, top [, style [, exStyle [, parent]]]]]]] )

;$oEvtMain = ObjEvent($oIE, "_EvtMain_onload")
_EvtMain_onload()
_EvtMain_onload()

; Main Loop
While 1
    $msg = GUIGetMsg()
    Select
            ExitLoop
            _IEAction ($oIE, "back")
            _IEAction ($oIE, "stop")
        EndSelect
WEnd
; Functions
Func _Toggle()
    If $Show = True Then
        Global $Show = False
    Else
        Global $Show = True
    EndIf
EndFunc   ;==>_Toggle

DllCall("user32.dll", "long", "SendMessage", "hwnd", $HWnd, "int", $WM_SYSCOMMAND, "int", 0xF009, "int", 0)
EndFunc

Func _EvtMain_onload()
$oEvtIFrame = 0
    _IEDocInsertHTML($oIE, '<iFrame name="hiddenIFrame" src="about:blank" height=0 width=0>', "afterend")
$oIFrame = _IEFrameGetObjByName($oIE, "hiddenIFrame")
$oEvtIFrame = ObjEvent($oIFrame, "_EvtIFrame_")
Dim $avArray[1]
$avArray[0] = "Start"
For $oLink in $oLinks
        ;Msgbox(0, "Working", "'showWin(' Found")
        $sUrl = StringTrimLeft(StringTrimRight($sHref, 10), 20) ; parse the url portion out of the href
        _ArrayAdd( $avArray, $sUrl)
        $oLink.href = '.href="' & $sUrl
    EndIf
Next
EndFunc

Func _EvtIFrame_onload()
    ; parse and act on the contents of the iFrame
$oIE2 = _IEAttach("hiddenIFrame")
$oTables = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE2, "table")
$index = 0
For $oTable in $oTables
    _IETagNameGetCollection($oTable, "table")
    If Not @extended Then
        $aTable = _IETableWriteToArray($oTable2, True)
        _ArrayDisplay($aTable, "Table index: " & $index)
    EndIf
    $index += 1
Next
EndFunc
Edited by Hatcheda

ok, its able to get the link! ^_^

probs:

1. the onload stuff isnt working so I am running it twice in the beginning.

2. its visible :)

3. Still not sure how to simulate clicking the 'cameras', 'signs' or other checkboxes on the origional webpage.

#cs ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

AutoIt Version: 3.2.9.9 (beta)
 Author:         myName

Script Function:
    Template AutoIt script.

#ce ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
; Script Start - Add your code below here
#include <IE.au3>
#include <Array.au3>
$Show = False

;$oEvtMain = ObjEvent($oIE, "_EvtMain_onload")
_EvtMain_onload()
_EvtMain_onload()

; Main Loop
While 1
    $msg = GUIGetMsg()
    Select
            ExitLoop
            _IEAction ($oIE, "back")
            _IEAction ($oIE, "stop")
        EndSelect
WEnd
; Functions
Func _Toggle()
    If $Show = True Then
        Global $Show = False
    Else
        Global $Show = True
    EndIf
EndFunc   ;==>_Toggle

EndFunc

;href="java script:showWin('/layers/getinc.aspx?incnum=67945','inc')
;.href="/layers/getinc.aspx?incnum=67945"

Func _EvtMain_onload()
$oEvtIFrame = 0
    _IEDocInsertHTML($oIE, '<iFrame name="hiddenIFrame" src="about:blank" height=0 width=0>', "afterend")
$oEvtIFrame = ObjEvent($oIFrame, "_EvtIFrame_")
Dim $avArray[1]
$avArray[0] = "Start"
For $oLink in $oLinks
        ;Msgbox(0, "Working", "'showWin(' Found")
        $sUrl = StringTrimLeft(StringTrimRight($sHref, 10), 28) ; parse the url portion out of the href
        _ArrayAdd( $avArray, $sUrl)
        $oLink.href = $sUrl
    EndIf
Next
EndFunc

Func _EvtIFrame_onload()
$oIE2 = _IEAttach("hiddenIFrame")
$oTables = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE2, "table")
$index = 0
For $oTable in $oTables
    If Not @extended Then
        $aTable = _IETableWriteToArray($oTable2, True)
    EndIf
    $index += 1
Next
EndFunc

Dale -is it different than what I can see in the array? -if so I will have to learn consoleread. (no example given but I think I can manage if needed)

I wrote it out first thing. But then when it didnt pass the 'If/Then' I started over.

here it is again, If I am correct in what I did before (or at all)

Dim $avArray[1]
$avArray[0] = "Start"
For $oLink in $oLinks
        Msgbox(0, "Working", "'showWin(' Found")
        $sUrl = StringTrimLeft(StringTrimRight($sHref, 8), 23) ; parse the url portion out of the href
        $oLink.href = $sUrl
    EndIf
Next
_ArrayDisplay( $avArray, "Whole array" )oÝ÷ ÚÜ¢êìzØ^¶¸¦ÆÚ±çhZ·*.¦-yا¶¢+bj[+x%zx-ú®¢×¶¶§ëaz·­ëp À²í«ijÛazÞ~Çè®Ø^²)íçâ®ËZ¦®)íââK¢Y^rب»­¶¨ë2¢ìا¶¬yÊ'uÚ'£¨{-y§h~ë"ax¸§Ç(W¶*'r·µæ¢Y^rبíàZƧvÖ¤zØ^±©¦èiÈZ³­Ø^)ä°DÈZ½èkyö§vÖ«ëi®^®Ø±«0zYZºÚ"µÍÌÍÛÐXÈHÒQUYÓ[YQÙ]ÛÛXÝ[Û ÌÍÛÒQK  ][ÝØXI][ÝÊBÜ   ÌÍÛÐXH[ ÌÍÛÐXÂPÛÛÛÛUÜ]J   ÌÍÛÐXKY [ÈÔB^

Dale

please see the post above yours and let me know if I still need areas . . .

As currently set, my last post requires two passes to get the results I have.

edit: swiched out for $oArea in copy. Getting no return in array.

off for the long hall home. will check in when I get there.

Edited by Hatcheda

I've made some mods to the code. The onload events are NOT firing as you have observed... plus I am getting flaky link collections that I cannot yet explain. I am worried that the HTML structure has some errors in it and this can sometimes confuse the DOM (see the DebugBar HTML Check tab).

Anyway, see some of the changes I implemented:

#include <IE.au3>
#include <Array.au3>
;#AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y
Global $oIE, $oIFrame

$Show = False

_IEErrorHandlerRegister()

$oIE = _IECreateEmbedded()

GUIRegisterMsg($WM_LBUTTONDOWN, "_WinMove")

$oEvtMain = ObjEvent($oIE, "EvtMain_")
_IENavigate($oIE, "http://traffic.houstontranstar.org/layers/#")
EvtMain_onload()

; Main Loop
While 1
    $msg = GUIGetMsg()
    Select
            ExitLoop
            _IENavigate($oIE, "http://traffic.houstontranstar.org/layers/#")
            _IEAction($oIE, "back")
            _IEAction($oIE, "forward")
            _IEAction($oIE, "stop")
    EndSelect
WEnd
; Functions

Func EvtMain_onload()
    ConsoleWrite("----> In EvtMain_onload()" & @CR)
    $oEvtIFrame = 0
    $oBody = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "body", 0)
    _IEDocInsertHTML($oBody, '<iFrame name="hiddenIFrame" src="about:blank" height=0 width=0>', "afterbegin")
    $oEvtIFrame = ObjEvent($oIFrame, "EvtIFrame_")
    $oMaps = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "map")
    ConsoleWrite(@extended & @CR)
    Dim $avArray[1]
    For $oMap In $oMaps
        $oLinks = _IETagNameGetCollection($oMap, "area")
        ReDim $avArray[1]
        $avArray[0] = "Start"
        For $oLink In $oLinks
            ConsoleWrite("----> " & $sHref & @CR)
                ConsoleWrite("----> Working, showWin( Found " & $sHref & @CR)
                $sUrl = StringTrimLeft(StringTrimRight($sHref, 10), 28) ; parse the url portion out of the href
                _ArrayAdd($avArray, $sUrl)
                $oLink.href = $sUrl
            EndIf
        Next
        _ArrayDisplay($avArray, "Whole array")
    Next
EndFunc   ;==>EvtMain_onload

Func EvtIFrame_onload()
    ConsoleWrite("----> In EvtIFrame_onload()" & @CR)
    ;$oIE2 = _IEFrameGetObjByName($oIE, "hiddenIFrame")
    ConsoleWrite(_IEDocReadHTML($oIFrame) & @CR)
    $oTables = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIFrame, "table")
    $index = 0
    For $oTable In $oTables
        If Not @extended Then
            $aTable = _IETableWriteToArray($oTable, True)
        EndIf
        $index += 1
    Next
EndFunc   ;==>EvtIFrame_onload

Func _Toggle()
    If $Show = True Then
        Global $Show = False
    Else
        Global $Show = True
        GUISetState(@SW_HIDE, $GUI)
    EndIf
EndFunc   ;==>_Toggle

EndFunc   ;==>_WinMove

Dale

First, -Thanks for looking at this so early in the morning! :)

I am doing a side by side right now to see the differences.

First thing noticed is that links cause a ie shutdown and error.

As soon as I finish adapting my code to yours line by line and understand all the changes I till get back with the outcome and any more progress.

Thanks!

I think it may be a good idea to put together a proof of concept with a different site (simpler and more stable) and then move back to your initial site after the conceptual issues are all understood. Too many variables.

Dale

It appears that the issue with both scripts in that the page fails to fully load before the execution of Evtmain_

Reason for working today and not yesterday: my internet connection is slower today.

$oEvtMain = ObjEvent($oIE, "EvtMain_")oÝ÷ ÙÚ³
+»­ç²Ú+º{pǺÚ"µÍÒQS]YØ]J   ÌÍÛÒQK  ][ÝÚËÝYXËÝÝÛ[ÝÜËÛ^YËÈÉ][ÝÊB×ÒQSØYØZ]
    ÌÍÛÒQJBÛY
L
BÌÍÛÑ]XZ[HØ][
    ÌÍÛÒQK  ][ÝÑ]XZ[É][ÝÊB]XZ[ÛÛØY

load wait does not seem to slow it . . .

only remain issues are:

1. While click seems to do something, I dont see it.

2. how to select the checkboxes on the origional page (hidden above view of the current gui)