Remote control (ARC)

slaughter

Autoit Remote Control (ARC)

Program code by: Slaughter (slaultu@gmail.com)

License: If you whant use my script or peace of it in your script you have to inform me by mail abuot it.

ARC DEV 0.03.3 (2008-03) For (v3.2.10.0)

--------------------------------------------------------

Updates:

*Fixed SocketToIP Error (Thanks BackStabbed for fix)

*Fixed Screen flickering (Thaks martin for fix)

*No any Libaryes requered anymore cus AU3 have them inside alredy

TDL (To Do List):

When client disconets it is shown in server user list (Thaks martin)

ARC DEV 0.03.2 (2007-12)

[*] Real time Control

-You can see screen and control mouse.

-Screen capturin on quality 20

[*]Known bugs:

-Screen flickers when refreshing

(Refresh every 2 sec)

-When client disconets it is shown in server user list (Thaks martin)

-Sometime duble click isnt working as aspected.

(I gues because of image laoding time takes a bit longer)

-Apears some uknown mesages in server or client window.

ARC DEV 0.03.1 (2007-12)

Working:

[*] Mouse control

-Drag & drop

-Duble click

-Right & left click

[*] Server comunication protocol

-Commands varibles in varibles.au3

-Delimiter of commands

[*] GUI

-Removed unused buttons (Thanks martin for your post)

-Send button still inactive

[*] Screen capturing

-Capturing on quality 10

How to start remote?

Select user from list. Then press options > take control

Forum:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=59913

Suorce:

ARC_DEV_0.3.03.zip

Screen:

post-3048-1198268988_thumb.jpg

Edited by slaughter

Often users of this forum do not understand that the programmer is nice to receive feedback ... Then use the source to their personal use and consumption selfishly

Now I can try your program, when I arrive home tests and we do know :)

Console Browse: Navigate on the WEB in a textual consoleMultiPing!: Show computer on the lan and/or show the local/remote task, ALL animated!KillaWin: Event executingCryptPage: Crypt your webpage and show only with key

No replay :)^_^ not working?

I run the server then I run a client. I click Connect on client and I get

Unknown data from server _SRV_msg_00

martin

_USR_msg_6

'Server. Requested your username. Sending it as martin

_USR_MSG_0

But Status is 'Connected'.

On the client I enter some text in the edit and click the send button. What is supposed to happen?

On the server I select "control user's mouse". What should happen next?

Most of the menu items seem to be unused, maybe they should be disabled until you use them.

Edited by martin
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

Updatet. Now you can realtime Screen transfer nad real time mouse control. Mouse control is a bit buggy byt its gona be fixed in future

Better to test on 2 PC

I've tried the 21st Dec version.

It's a good start so keep working on it.

There are a few problems.

If the client disconnect then the server still shows it in the users list.

"Control users mouse" works but it is a bit slow. Probably better not to display all that information in the server edit which will speed it up. You could have an icon in the User list (Note you have Usser list) perhaps to show that the clients mouse was being controlled. But on the other hand, controlling the client's mouse is not useful if you can't see what's happening.

When you want to stop controlling the client mouse it doesn't seem to stop.

The screen capture works very well. I would prefer higher quality and scroll bars so that if the server desktop is too small you can see all the clients screen.

Send doesn't seem to do anything from either the server or the client.

The client has Connect misspelled.

The connect status is being continually refreshed causing a flicker; better to have a variable to test and only change the edit when needed.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

I've tried the 21st Dec version.

It's a good start so keep working on it.

There are a few problems.

If the client disconnect then the server still shows it in the users list.

"Control users mouse" works but it is a bit slow. Probably better not to display all that information in the server edit which will speed it up. You could have an icon in the User list (Note you have Usser list) perhaps to show that the clients mouse was being controlled. But on the other hand, controlling the client's mouse is not useful if you can't see what's happening.

When you want to stop controlling the client mouse it doesn't seem to stop.

The screen capture works very well. I would prefer higher quality and scroll bars so that if the server desktop is too small you can see all the clients screen.

Send doesn't seem to do anything from either the server or the client.

The client has Connect misspelled.

The connect status is being continually refreshed causing a flicker; better to have a variable to test and only change the edit when needed.

I will kep working on this. Try first to capture user screen. Then start mouse control. And clink on image

:) it shuld flicker a bit but you will be able to control and see

what gong on in client side

Try first to capture user screen. Then start mouse control. And clink on image

:) it shuld flicker a bit but you will be able to control and see

what gong on in client side

Yes, I see now. This is looking promising. (ARC0.03.2)

The mouse position is not being taken relative to the client area in the server display window so it's out of position on the client. If you move the widow on the server which is showing the client screen then the mouse position on the client changes.

I find I need to choose 'Take Control' twice to be able to control the mouse on the client.

The left mouse down doesn't always work and if you left click on a scroll bar and other things the left button stays down on the client.

Double buffering maybe is needed to stop the flickering.

Good progress. The mouse is much more responsive now. The input for the ip address is better.

I hope you will soon add sending keystrokes to the client.

The filcker can be eliminated by changing the image_display to

Func image_display($file,$x,$y)
    if $mouse_control = 1 Then
        Global $img_gui, $n

$state = WinGetState("IMG", "")
        if @error Then
            $img_gui = GUICreate("IMG",$x,$y+20,-5,-20,$WS_SIZEBOX)  
            GUISetState ()
        EndIf

$state1 = GUICtrlGetHandle ($nUserscreen)
        If $state1 <> 0 Then
        ;GUICtrlDelete ($n)

GUICtrlSetImage($nUserscreen,@ScriptDir & "\" & $file)

Else
        Global  $nUserscreen = GUICtrlCreatePic(@ScriptDir & "\" & $file,0,0,$x,$y)

EndIf

FileDelete($file)
    EndIf
Edited by martin

• 4 weeks later...

you know what would be nice? IF PEOPLE WOULD ACTUALY INCLUDE THE FILES THAT THE SCRIPT IS DEPENDENT ON AND NOT JUST SAY THEY DO!

Spoiler

Admin Of:http://notmyspace.info [Under Development, looking for volunteers to help improve]http://PSNetCards.co.ukhttp://ZacnAndLindsey.com [Under development, not quite sure what to do with it yet]http://revelm.com------------------------------------Radio Streams:http://75.185.53.88:8000 [128kb/s 44kHz]http://75.185.53.88:8002 [22kb/s 22kHz](works on mobile phones)-----------------------------------My Server:Owned By: http://jumpline.comIP:66.84.19.220Bandwidth:200GBStorage Space:1TBNetwork Connection: 1GB/S[up and down]Operating System: Red Hat LinuxInstalled Apps:Webmail, phpBB, Majordomo, phpMyAdmin, MySQL, Active Server Pages, FrontPage Extensions 2002, GraphicsMagick, Mod Perl, Perl, PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor, Python(want cheap good webhosting, or need a place to park your domain? contact me)-----------------------------------

• 1 month later...

Is this no longer supported now, or what?

A3L seems to have been removed...

A3L has been removed but the corresponding functions are well documented in the UDFs section of the help file. You will just have to do some editing of the script until slaughter gets around to his next update.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

• 2 weeks later...

A3L has been removed but the corresponding functions are well documented in the UDFs section of the help file. You will just have to do some editing of the script until slaughter gets around to his next update.

ASAP I wll try to update my script to work with new version of autoit.

• 2 weeks later...

Line 221-222 (multi_server.au3)

Local $aRet = DLLCall("Ws2_32.dll","int","getpeername","int",$SHOCKET, _
            "ptr",DLLStructGetPtr($sockaddr),"int*",DLLStructGetSize($sockaddr))

fixed.

Thanks for help :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

This project reborn, coooll... I'm waiting for it for months ;)

It was dead for a whill but I think i will continue it to make workink over NAT. Add tools like shutdown, restart, mesage to screen but all of it will be based on au3 and no external tools. Your help and ideas wuld be great!

• 1 month later...