--

AL3X

There are people who know how to do it, but it's hard to track down comments in uncolored code. Try AutoIt tags and maybe make a list of things outside the code for quicker reference.

I'm having trouble reading the code as your stuff isn't english. I'm not quite following what it's doing.

As a guess, I'd say that if you have more than one file, they are either in an array or in a single string using a delimiter. If they are in an array, just loop and perform the operation on each array index. If they are delimited, split it, then loop that array.

As for bitrate, just check for an empty value (= "") and if it is empty, don't run whatever process.

well, I assume you possess the knowledge of converting one format to another, else this help will be useless

Make an array containing all of the file names.

Use For in conjunction with Ubound to go to each array element.

Have it convert the file, and then delete the ListViewItem, check the UDFs if you need help.

Done.

For the not selected part:

If GuiRead($bitrateHandle) <> "" And GuiRead($formatHandle) <> "" Then;do your For loop

Im not very good at reading other people's code, just decent at writing my own, so sorry that I don't really understand yours. But my guess is that $BitrateSeleccionado does not point to the value within the form, but the form itself... try GuiCtrlRead($B...)

Another [helpful] tip: have the program output 'lame.exe -h -b ' & $BitrateSeleccionado & ' "' & @GUI_DragFile & '"' & ' "' & $savedir & '\' & $nombreSinExtension & $FormatoSeleccionado & '" in a MessageBox to make sure it is putting the correct string into RunWait .. Tell us your results.

Edited by crzftx