program help please

corey822

hi all

i need help as i do eletronics in school and im thinking of making a program that if you typed in the color codes of a resistor so if u put in red red red it will change to the color codes into numbers but i want it to search for color red and change it to the certain color ive seen something liek this sued to change one word into a 1337 speech word but im wondering how do i implement this so it has seperate boxes for seperate words im gonna make a koda gui when i get home but until then i jsut want to knwo what coding is houdl search for in the help file or send the link of the page i should be going to here.

cheers C.W merry xmas all

C.Wnew rules:1.dont use plz in a post or title use please instead2.always use help file as it is now muchly over rated3. dont think where not watching u4.please wait 24 hours after last post ot bump XD i use to make that mistake

hi all

i need help as i do eletronics in school and im thinking of making a program that if you typed in the color codes of a resistor so if u put in red red red it will change to the color codes into numbers but i want it to search for color red and change it to the certain color ive seen something liek this sued to change one word into a 1337 speech word but im wondering how do i implement this so it has seperate boxes for seperate words im gonna make a koda gui when i get home but until then i jsut want to knwo what coding is houdl search for in the help file or send the link of the page i should be going to here.

cheers C.W merry xmas all

Nahuel's thread should be useful to you.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

ok thnx m8

merry xmas

C.Wnew rules:1.dont use plz in a post or title use please instead2.always use help file as it is now muchly over rated3. dont think where not watching u4.please wait 24 hours after last post ot bump XD i use to make that mistake

hahahahha lol damn he beat me too it but i have a different method im thinking of instead of choosing colors i was thinking of havbing a way of typing it but his seems to work if mine goes ahead i can actually psot it here and see what everyonr thnk socmpared to his

merry xmas

Edited by corey822