Beep "songs" for everyday items?

This week while looking at beep songs, I stumbled upon something I found useful. Someone had come up with the beeps for a phone ringing. I thought I'd saved the syntax but I'm guessing I left it on my desktop at the office, d'uh. At any rate, I've done a search again but I can't find this.

Was hoping someone knew the beeps for common, household things. If I can, I'd like to use as few WAVs as possible. Finding the syntax for using system WAVs does that, but having the beeps for others will be a help, too.

The beeps I'm looking for, if anyone has them, are things like:

- phone ringing

- alarm ring

- doorbell ringing

- etc.

Or, guidance on how to create these would be appreciated. I haven't a clue on where to begin.

Thanks. :)

Edited by Diana (Cda)

Some alarm sounds:

While 1
    Beep(1000, 500)
    Beep(2000, 500)
WEnd

While 1
    For $i=500 To 800 Step 20
        Beep($i,20)
    Next
WEnd

While 1
    For $i=500 To 800 Step 20
        Beep($i,20)
    Next
    For $i=800 To 500 Step -20
        Beep($i,20)
    Next
WEnd
Edited by Nahuel

• 2 months later...

Well, dang, if this didn't come up _again_. I never did find the cell phone rings beep code again, I see. I forgot that I'd lost them somewhere along the way when I went looking for them this morning. And I again searched the forums. No good. They're not coming up. I remember stumbling upon them while looking for something else way back when; so something along the lines of Murphy's Law dictates that when looking for them directly, I guess I'll never find them! <g>

I believe I got distracted with the alarm beep sounds and the beep music so never came back to this thread. What I was hoping for was if someone had kept that syntax. It was simple and easy with no fancy stuff, straightforward. I distinctly remember a cell phone beep sound effect and I believe a doorbell one.

This would really come in handy. And what I learned before fixing a driver issue on an OS reinstall recently, beep music DOES NOT work on a system with audio problems whereas straight beep sound effects do. So I'd like to avoid "beep music" for this type of thing ("beep music" as in Paulie's great beep music system with "piano.au3" include file http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...mp;#entry453070 ).

This time around, I _promise_ to save them in my AI tips folder for all time!! <g>

Thanks. :)