ok...ive extracted the .rar file and now i got the

Folder: Files

Folder: Include

File: Config.config

File: Snow.au3

File: Snow_GUI.kxf

When i run the au3 script i get the following error:

Autoit Error

Line 18 (File "C:\Documents and Settings\Darin\Desktop\Snow_v2.0b\Snow v2.0b\snow.au3")

#Include <GuiList.au3>

Error: Error opening the file.

this is making me mad cuz ive heard of other people getting it working and yet...i still cant...help me asap please!! PLEASE :)

Edited by Swift

ok...ive extracted the .rar file and now i got the

Folder: Files

Folder: Include

File: Config.config

File: Snow.au3

File: Snow_GUI.kxf

When i run the au3 script i get the following error:

Autoit Error

Line 18 (File "C:\Documents and Settings\Darin\Desktop\Snow_v2.0b\Snow v2.0b\snow.au3")

#Include <GuiList.au3>

Error: Error opening the file.

this is making me mad cuz ive heard of other people getting it working and yet...i still cant...help me asap please!! PLEASE :)

It depends on the version of Autoit you are using. GuiList.au3 has been replavced by GuiListView.au3

You will need to replace GuiCtrlListGetTopIndex with GUICtrlListView_GetTopIndex,

and replace GuiCtrlListSelectText with GuiCtrlListView_SetItem

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

It depends on the version of Autoit you are using. GuiList.au3 has been replavced by GuiListView.au3

You will need to replace GuiCtrlListGetTopIndex with GUICtrlListView_GetTopIndex,

and replace GuiCtrlListSelectText with GuiCtrlListView_SetItem

ok if you people arent going to help then ill leave but this means nothing to me... GuiCtrlListSelectText isnt even in the script so...mind giving me a lil more info?

would you please give me the snow.au3 file with everything changed cuz i already messed mine up... tring to edit it like you said...

Edited by Swift