simple question

au3scr

I have somple question.

Can i do something like on this picture with autoit?

I want make my own file mannager but i dont know how make file panel.

Well i know how work with file but i dont know how create file pane like on picture

Posted Image

It's standard ListView control with icons and subitems in report style.

Look at GUICtrlCreateListView(), GUICtrlCreateListView(), GUICtrlSetImage()

Also search forum there are also maded similar scripts - file browser or file manager or somthing similar names

Edited by Zedna

How i can make listview display Files?

Bump - Until i getanswer :)

More bump mieans more posts and more posts means more rating:...

It also often means a locked thread :P

[u]Helpful tips:[/u]If you want better answers to your questions, take the time to reproduce your issue in a small "stand alone" example script whenever possible. Also, make sure you tell us 1) what you tried, 2) what you expected to happen, and 3) what happened instead.[u]Useful links:[/u]BrettF's update to LxP's "How to AutoIt" pdfValuater's Autoit 1-2-3 Download page for the latest versions of Autoit and SciTE[quote]<glyph> For example - if you came in here asking "how do I use a jackhammer" we might ask "why do you need to use a jackhammer"<glyph> If the answer to the latter question is "to knock my grandmother's head off to let out the evil spirits that gave her cancer", then maybe the problem is actually unrelated to jackhammers[/quote]

The only reason I am not helping is because I don't know the answer. Sorry.

[u]Helpful tips:[/u]If you want better answers to your questions, take the time to reproduce your issue in a small "stand alone" example script whenever possible. Also, make sure you tell us 1) what you tried, 2) what you expected to happen, and 3) what happened instead.[u]Useful links:[/u]BrettF's update to LxP's "How to AutoIt" pdfValuater's Autoit 1-2-3 Download page for the latest versions of Autoit and SciTE[quote]<glyph> For example - if you came in here asking "how do I use a jackhammer" we might ask "why do you need to use a jackhammer"<glyph> If the answer to the latter question is "to knock my grandmother's head off to let out the evil spirits that gave her cancer", then maybe the problem is actually unrelated to jackhammers[/quote]

@ au3scr

You said in your first post that you knew how to work with files.

You don't encourage people to answer your threads because you are liable to ignore an answer.

These are your threads in the last 7 days where you have replies from people and you haven't even acknowledged their effort.

You certainly have never said thank you to anyone.

like this one., and this one , and this one , and this one , and this one , and this one. , and this one

and so on.

You give the impression that you ask for help with something when you could have just made the effort to find out for yourself.

Have you looked at the listview example in help and tried it?

Have you studied the GuiLIstView.au3 file?

Have you looked up and studied the File functions listed in the help?

Have you searched for examples in the forums?

I would assume that the answer to all these questions is no, but I might be wrong.

But how far have you got? Have you managed to get anything at all into a listview? What have you tried so far?

You haven't shown any code so this makes it look like your plea for help is a plea for someone to write it for you.

Bumping a thread may give you more ratings, but more ratings just means that you have more posts and not much else can be concluded. There are people who have made very few posts with scripts that are better than most people could produce after 1000.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

But why dont u help me?

Am i ignored at this forum?

If yes, then why?

From my previous post you can see that you are not being ignored. Everyone of your posts has had replies.

Exactly the reverse, you are ignoring the very people who try to help you and ignoring their advice.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

I have read GuiLIstView.au3

and i have read example scripts..

But i cant find out what i need to to...

But i dont know how to add files as items in my list view.

in example is used only text labels, not fiiles.

about files i konow how to move them,reneme,deleta and copy, but i dont know how gelt list of files

I don't think you can put files per se in a list view.. however you can get a list of file names and put the file names in your listview.

This thread might help you get those filenames..

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...5&hl=search

You can also search for it.

PS:

Q18. Why isn't my thread getting any replies?

A1. Did you give a good description of the problem? If your title or explanation of the issue is not descriptive, users are likely to bypass your issue instead of helping. Post titles such as "Help Me", "I Have A Problem", "Question", "Help me fix my code", "This code doesn't work" or similarly worded question titles will not readily draw forum users to your post. Experienced users (which are your best hope of resolving the issue) will often skip your post altogether in cases like this. An example of a post title descriptive enough to attract users to assist you is "Problem with WinWaitClose", or "Loop never ends".

A2. Did you post example code? If you have not posted an example of the code you are having an issue with, then you will not recieve support. When posting a non-working script, please do so in the smallest amount of stand-alone code possible. If the code you post cannot run by itself on another person's computer, they will not be able to recreate the issue.

A3. Did you use proper english? Here are guidelines for posting properly in the english language:

Use proper case. THIS IS CONSIDERED YELLING. if you post in ALL UPPERCASE or all lowercase, you look like a doofus when you do.

Use proper punctuation. Complete sentences need only one trailing punctuation mark, not three!!! Writing a sentance without simple punctuation such as commas or other punctuation is considered lazy, which is considered a good judge of the poster's coding style. If you cannot summon the strength to write a sentence with correct punctuation, you will most likely miss simple coding mistakes such as unterminated quotes.

Edited by JustinReno

hmm, strange

I cant run script that made by SpookMeister in http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...5&hl=search

I just do nothing.... i dont know whts problem

@

JustinReno

Yeas if you could find out link . i would like see it

Did you try modifying the line in the example into a real path?

$a = _FileSearch("C:\surf\*.exe",0)

Yes now i got it work, thanks

Now it drop me message box with *.exe file name.

But how i can filess in filenames in list view as in image in my 1st post

I seen ascipt that shows exe,dll,.....

But i didnt get how it works,and i couldnt remove file filter...

So i would still need some help

last hint from me today... try it with *.*