File Mapper

Wolvereness

This script takes any directory you put the script into, then creates AU3Log.txt.

This file will have every single file that exists withen the script directory including sub-directories. This script took me about a day with the small help of Larry.

The file has a ReadMe, the source, and a compiled (passworded) version. Please do not edit the .au3 file to take out the name, but you may use peices of this script freely for your own personal scripts.

This is similar to the _FileSearch but this script puts it ALL into a .txt file so you just go into the file and press Ctrl+f to find a file you want.

Offering any help to anyone (to my capabilities of course)Want to say thanks? Click here! [quote name='Albert Einstein']Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.[/quote][quote name='Wolvereness' date='7:35PM Central, Jan 11, 2005']I'm NEVER wrong, I call it something else[/quote]

So it something like:

$sFolder = '';<- Put the folder where look for here
If StringRight($sFolder,1) <> '\' Then $sFolder = $sFolder & '\'

$aFiles = _FileSearch($sFolder,1);Ezzetabi version, just because I am not sure how the Larry's one works with no criteria.

$sMsg = ''
For $c = 1 to $aFiles[0]
    $sMsg = $sMsg & $aFiles[$c] & @CRLF
Next
FileWrite('FilesList.txt',$iMsg)

Edit: Ehi! The .zip is corrupt. Or it is just me?

Edited by ezzetabi

I don't know what happened to the file, it was working earlier. I don't know why I passworded the .exe either... Guess I was really tired.

Here is the .zip again.

And I don't get this...

So it something like:

$sFolder = '';<- Put the folder where look for here
If StringRight($sFolder,1) <> '\' Then $sFolder = $sFolder & '\'

$aFiles = _FileSearch($sFolder,1);Ezzetabi version, just because I am not sure how the Larry's one works with no criteria.

$sMsg = ''
For $c = 1 to $aFiles[0]
    $sMsg = $sMsg & $aFiles[$c] & @CRLF
Next
FileWrite('FilesList.txt',$iMsg)

Edit: Ehi! The .zip is corrupt. Or it is just me?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is just gonna be more complicated then the script I have right now... Edited by Wolvereness

Offering any help to anyone (to my capabilities of course)Want to say thanks? Click here! [quote name='Albert Einstein']Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.[/quote][quote name='Wolvereness' date='7:35PM Central, Jan 11, 2005']I'm NEVER wrong, I call it something else[/quote]