Are debug options avaiable in SciTE4AutoIt3?

RogerL

I am new to AutoIt. Have downloaded autoit-v3-setup.exe 3.2.10.0 and run it using the defaults,

on an XP SP3 system.

On the SciTE4AutoIt3 web page it says the customized version of SciTE has the following functionality:

- Several LUA scripts to enhance SciTE editing.

However there is no LUA script file located in SciTE program directory called AutoIt3.Lua.

and there are no Debug options in the Tools menu.

Do I have to do anything to enable these?

(Apologies if it's answered somewhere, I have searched but all I found was an unanswered question on the same subject)

• Developers

You need to download the installer to install the "full" version of SciTE4AutoIt3 to get these extra's :)

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

You need to download the installer to install the "full" version of SciTE4AutoIt3 to get these extra's :)

Thanks for responding so quickly. I thought I had downloaded the full version. I would therefore be grateful for a link to "the installer".

FYI. On page http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/...nstallation.htm

the link to item 3. Download and install the latest SciTE4AutoIT3 from HERE

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/downloads.php is broken - 404: The page/file you requested could not be found."

Edited by RogerL