Need help fast plzz

1st . First of all hello all .. my name is Alin and i am from Romania ... new to the autoit forums and new using it .. 1st time using this kind of programs..

now my problem is : how do i do the pixel search ? MouseClick("Left", x, y, 1, 0) how do i get those coors ? example ... i need to push a button in a game ... how do i get color and coord and pixel of that button ?

2nd. my secound problem is with $delay variable , the $delay it's a inputbox where u can put ur delay , the problem with this $delay that i have is that when the input box appears .... if i put the number in there and click OK the scrypt closes , if i dont write nothing and click OK does the same (CLOSE) so anything i do he close , why did i put that input box in there ? well there u put a delay time that goes in the Sleep command ,,, here is the code :

[/code]
Global $stop , $go , $quit
Dim $stop = 0
MsgBox (0,"Warning!!!","Warning using a lossbot can take major damage on ur life!!:))")
HotKeySet ("F8" , "go")
HotKeySet ("F9" , "stop")
HotKeySet ("F10" , "quit")
$delay = InputBox("Quantum's lossbot delay config","Note:the delay timer begins after the bot begins to search a game","Ur delay goes here"," ")
Func Lossbot ()
    While $stop = 1 Then
        If WinActivate ("Warcraft III") Then
            Send ("!J");search the game
            Sleep ( $delay ); put's the delay that u put in the variable
            Send ("!Q"); opens the leave menu
            Sleep (4000)
            Send ("!S"); leave the game
            Sleep (1500) 
            Send ("(ENTER)"); accept's the score table
        EndIf
    WEnd
EndFunc
Func go ()
    $stop = 1
    Beep (400 , 1500)
    Lossbot ()
EndFunc
Func stop ()
    $stop = 0
EndFunc
Func quit ()
    $answer = MsgBox(0,"Quantum's lossbot","Do u really wanna close the lossbot?")
    If $answer = 6 Then
        MsgBox (0,"Quantum's Lossbot","Ok then good bye and hope to see u soon enough:))")
        Exit
    EndIf
EndFunc
[code]

3rd. My 3rd problem is that i need a menu for this scrypt .. can i do it in autoit3 ? any suggestions ? it is easy ? it is hard ? any help by MSN or yahoo msn ? thx alot

PS : i love autoit3 cuz it's easy to use .. in 3 days i have learnd to make this kind of scrypt ( easy one's .. but still hard for noobs like me )

The answer to the second is quick and easy. You are not calling the lossbot function. After the Input there is nothing lefy for the script to do so it exits.

$delay = InputBox("Quantum's lossbot delay config","Note:the delay timer begins after the bot begins to search a game","Ur delay goes here"," ")
Lossbot ()
Func Lossbot ()
    While $stop = 1 Then
        If WinActivate ("Warcraft III") Then
            Send ("!J");search the game
            Sleep ( $delay ); put's the delay that u put in the variable
            Send ("!Q"); opens the leave menu
            Sleep (4000)
            Send ("!S"); leave the game
            Sleep (1500) 
            Send ("(ENTER)"); accept's the score table
        EndIf
    WEnd
EndFunc

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

1) look at PixelSearch in AutoIt helpfile

2) after your InputBox you must invoke Go() function. Your functions are only declarations. You must call them.

go (); invoke function

3) look at GUICtrlCreateMenu, GUICtrlCreateMenuitem in AutoIt helpfile

you may also use great Koda GUI maker - it's part of latest Scite4AutoIt3 package

Edited by Zedna

hey thx for helping me ..... but the problems is with my 1st problem .... in the autoit3 help ... it does not tell me how to get those coord , pixelsearch ,and mouse position ..... !!! how do i do it !!!????

example : i am in a game ... and i need the coords , color and pixel of 1 button ( let's say that it's the START button ) now i need to put into the scrypt those coords , colors and pixel ... so the scrypt knows how to check if there is the START button , what i really need is a scrypt that does all this .. cuz i was looking on google ... and see some threads that a scrypt can do this get all the info that u need !!! it's true ? from where can i get this scrypt ? or how do i get what i need ?

hey thx for helping me ..... but the problems is with my 1st problem .... in the autoit3 help ... it does not tell me how to get those coord , pixelsearch ,and mouse position ..... !!! how do i do it !!!????

example : i am in a game ... and i need the coords , color and pixel of 1 button ( let's say that it's the START button ) now i need to put into the scrypt those coords , colors and pixel ... so the scrypt knows how to check if there is the START button , what i really need is a scrypt that does all this .. cuz i was looking on google ... and see some threads that a scrypt can do this get all the info that u need !!! it's true ? from where can i get this scrypt ? or how do i get what i need ?

You can use that scripts for get coords and colors.

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=55769

thx all for help ... it was really helpfull .... really thx ... anyways id love if someone of u ... could give me his MSN or yahoo MSN id ... in case that i have further problems .... thx alone

PS : i love autoit3 cuz it's very easy to learn (i make scrypt's ... easy one's .... but still hard for noobs like me ) :)) have a nice day and happy holidays and a good new year