Does FileRead have some sort of limit or does StringSplit

DirtDBaK

Ok heres my problem...

I have a script that changes HTML into AWS (AutoIt Web Script) and I have a text document with some HTML soucre that I found off the internet. Anyways the script will change the HTML and bulid the output file but the output file is never complete.

One of the imporant lines is this:

FileWriteLine( $outhand, "Echo('"&$a[$x]&"')")

This wirtes the lines of code thus this command would write the last line.

But the last line is this:

Echo('<h

And since this fourm software sucks sometimes like right now and wont let me attach a text file I'll have to include it

Text File That I used..

Soucre and test text document are in the zip file

Running in 3.2.10.0

With XP SP2

Edited by DBak

[center][/center]

Maybe you could add some debugging code to your script to see what line it read last to give the Echo('<h output, and try seeing what you can remove from the html and still get the error.

If you couldn't post a text file maybe you could have tried zipping it and posting that. It would have preferred that to a square mile of html.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

There I zipped it, ha I didn't think of doing that since I was in such a hurry! Any way I'll see what I can do with that for loop its nearly 1k of lines and I don't want to go through each. I'll just see what line it stops on and have it display a msgbox if it's on that line.

----

EDIT:

I found something kind of odd... It said that it found 1013 lines in the document but after a string Split it found 3109 lines... so theres something wrong there...

---

EDIT:

Found the problem. StringSplit with the delimiter set as {|] and *|* wouldn't work right but when I made delimiter ` it worked fine!

Edited by DBak

[center][/center]