Im want my script send a sentence when i press F11

i tried some things with :

HotKeySet("{F11}", "autoadvertising")

While 1 
   Sleep(10) 
WEnd 

Func autoadvertising()
AutoItSetOption("SendKeyDelay", 20)
Send("{ENTER} Runs hosted by channel: Clan Xnlg {ENTER}")

EndFunc

but its slow, i see it typing in my screen.

I would like something which send this sentence like in 1shot if it possible.

How i do that? Can Somebody help me plz?

Edited by nain93

@Everyone: For future reference, try not to use "plz" in any post, especially in the title. It's not cool and it just makes the poster look mentally challenged. Type "please" instead.

AutoItSetOption("SendKeyDelay", 20)
ProcessSetPriority ( @AutoItPID, 4 )

While 1
   Sleep(1000)
WEnd

Func autoadvertising()

EndFunc

Try that, it should help. If it still runs a little slow, change the the second parameter of ProcessSetPriority to 5.

- The Kandie Man ;-)

EDIT: I normally don't help people like this, but since it is Christmas, I have been feeling particularly nice. I suddenly remember why I stopped now. :)

Edited by The Kandie Man

"So man has sown the wind and reaped the world. Perhaps in the next few hours there will no remembrance of the past and no hope for the future that might have been." & _"All the works of man will be consumed in the great fire after which he was created." & _"And if there is a future for man, insensitive as he is, proud and defiant in his pursuit of power, let him resolve to live it lovingly, for he knows well how to do so." & _"Then he may say once more, 'Truly the light is sweet, and what a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to see the sun.'" - The Day the Earth Caught Fire

Opt("SendKeyDelay", 0)
While 1
   Sleep(10)
WEnd

Func autoadvertising()
ClipPut ("Runs hosted by channel: Clan Xnlg")
ClipGet()
Send("{ENTER}")
Send ("^v")
Send("{ENTER}")

EndFunc

the good old fashion Ctrl + v

!!!!

hope u like this !!!

see ya

Edited by star2

[quote]Baby you're all that I want, When you're lyin' here in my armsI'm findin' it hard to believe, We're in heavenAnd love is all that I need , And I found it there in your heartIt isn't too hard to see, We're in heaven .Bryan Adams[/quote].............................................................................[u]AUTOIT[/u]

ok srry, i edited my post :)

Thx 4 the help, but its not explactly what i want, i would like something the send the sentence in 1shot. i dont want see it typing, i would press F11 and the sentence would appear. Do u think its possible? (my friend his able, but i tried his script and it dosent work on my comp..)

If yes let me know how Plz :P

ok srry, i edited my post :)

Thx 4 the help, but its not explactly what i want, i would like something the send the sentence in 1shot. i dont want see it typing, i would press F11 and the sentence would appear. Do u think its possible? (my friend his able, but i tried his script and it dosent work on my comp..)

If yes let me know how Plz :P

did u try the script I wrote for you?

it will make the sentence would appear at 1shot !!!

[quote]Baby you're all that I want, When you're lyin' here in my armsI'm findin' it hard to believe, We're in heavenAnd love is all that I need , And I found it there in your heartIt isn't too hard to see, We're in heaven .Bryan Adams[/quote].............................................................................[u]AUTOIT[/u]

Opt("SendKeyDelay", 1)          ;0 milliseconds
Opt("SendKeyDownDelay", 1)
While 1
   Sleep(10)
WEnd

Func autoadvertising()
EndFunc

this is it !!!

Edited by star2

I think u should use the ProcessSetPriority just like The Kandie Man did

I'm really sorry but I don't even know Diablo so I have to run it to find out the problem

*Coughs* Game guard or similar? *Coughs*

yeah i think its something like this, but my friend got it working and me it dosent works. the 1st day i tried it it was ok but the day after, the message wasnt send in 1shot, it was more slow.

i was using this script ( and my friend still using it and he dosent have problemes...)

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...8&hl=emelee