Noob needs help

Hi. I'm trying to make a script that will spam a certain keystroke in a program I have. I will usually be AFK when this does this. Anyway, I sometimes get Xfire messages and all kinds of other popups that would cause that window to be deselected. Is there a function that I could use to select the process then hit the keystroke?

Here is my script:

WinWaitActive("World of Warcraft")

HotKeySet("{PAUSE}", "Start")
HotKeySet("!{PAUSE}","Quit")

TogglePause()

func Start()
HotKeySet("{PAUSE}")
HotKeySet("{PAUSE}", "TogglePause")
ToolTip('Script Started.',0,0)
While 1
Send("{SPACE}")
Sleep(Random(120000,240000))
WEnd
EndFunc

Func TogglePause()
ToolTip('Script Stopped.',0,0)
HotKeySet("{PAUSE}")
HotKeySet("{PAUSE}", "Start")
While 1
sleep(100)
WEnd
EndFunc

func Quit()
Exit
EndFunc

can u explain a little bit more?

do u have pop-ups and u want to hit a key when ever a pop-up is active?

or what?

[quote]Baby you're all that I want, When you're lyin' here in my armsI'm findin' it hard to believe, We're in heavenAnd love is all that I need , And I found it there in your heartIt isn't too hard to see, We're in heaven .Bryan Adams[/quote].............................................................................[u]AUTOIT[/u]

Well I need the keystroke to happen when the WOW window/process is active. When I get a message in Xfire, the xfire message box becomes the active window, therefore the WOW window is no longer the active window and the script cannot work. Even a way to make it so that WOW doesn't have to be the active window to make this keystroke would be great, I just don't know how to do that.

And no, all I need is for that space to be hit every 3 minutes. It's to keep my WOW character from going AFK.

Edited by liltechdude

you should be using these

WinWaitActive

ProcessExists

WinActivate

Send

check the help file for the above commands

Edited by star2

[quote]Baby you're all that I want, When you're lyin' here in my armsI'm findin' it hard to believe, We're in heavenAnd love is all that I need , And I found it there in your heartIt isn't too hard to see, We're in heaven .Bryan Adams[/quote].............................................................................[u]AUTOIT[/u]