Question about programming

Duran

I have been using autoit and other scripting languages for a while but never really thought of a program that would be able to protect a process or a process list from being accessed by lets say spyware like virtumonde. This program can inject its self into a program aka explorer.exe and cause it to crash. Is there a way to prevent the injection by using another program to shield it from the injection?

I know you can create a program that if it finds its partner program closed that it would open it up again, but I have never come across a program that would protect against a injection attack onto a file or files. Can such a program be built by using the detours of microsoft and when the line of code is executed that it would prevent the program from being injected into the program or if it was trying to do a dump of the process list or memory?

I can think of a starting of it but would autoit be strong enough to deal with detours and memory/hive dumps?

I am just wondering of this because I do a lot of removal tools and fun apps that would be in need of being turned off or being detected.

SpyBot - Search & Destroy is free. Plus there is a whole industry of for-cost security software out there.

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law