Uploading Files...

layer

Guest Py7|-|[]/\/

Go to add reply, then before you click "Add Reply", look up, and click the "Add This Attachment" button.

BTW: This belongs in Chat.

Edited by Py7|-|[]/\/

Ok, thanks again Python! Youve helped me a lot these past few days, thanks, I appreciate it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Free advice (Which you'll ignore): If Python "helps" you, wait for verification from somebody who actually knows what they are doing.

To quote Larry McReynolds*... "Even a blind pig can find an acorn every once in a awhile." I think that applies to Python.

* Larry McReynolds is a former NASCAR crew chief turned race commentator for FOX sports. If you've heard of him, good for you, if not, well, you've sort of focused on the wrong part of my post, now, haven't you?

Guest Py7|-|[]/\/

Free advice (Which you'll ignore): If Python "helps" you, wait for verification from somebody who actually knows what they are doing.

To quote Larry McReynolds*... "Even a blind pig can find an acorn every once in a awhile."  I think that applies to Python.

* Larry McReynolds is a former NASCAR crew chief turned race commentator for FOX sports.  If you've heard of him, good for you, if not, well, you've sort of focused on the wrong part of my post, now, haven't you?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Valik is always there to back me up. Edited by Py7|-|[]/\/

Wow! Geez people, calm down!

@Valik I know that when I see the commands, I know what they do... But is it illegal to forget? And of course, now I will ignore you (except for any advice you will give, probably none after this post)... I knew how to add an attachtment, but I forgot. #2 I didn't post this to start a flame post I posted here for some <b>HELP</b>! So please, drop the discussion, I found what I needed, you didn't have to bug in and start a whole big contreversey...Thank you, now that you started this go over and comment on my "Tray Manager"! =D

FootbaG

Guest Py7|-|[]/\/

This isn't a flame wars! Don't worry. It's just a common Valik discussion :) Happens all the time. Without Valik we would all be donuts, tasty, but missing a large section in the middle.

• Administrators

Are you saying that doghnut holes taste bad?  :)

I hate those things without holes that people call doughnuts. Clearly it has to have a hole and not some jam nonsense inside. Er....

see... bunch of chatty Annies

Lar.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

IIRC, Larry was the first person attempting to make pointless posts in order to increase his post count and get a custom member title. So how much weight can a comment like this make coming from somebody who tried to pad their post count?

I hate those things without holes that people call doughnuts.  Clearly it has to have a hole and not some jam nonsense inside.  Er....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree with you Jon. I hate fillings in what they call doughnuts :)

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)