Looking for another way, the effective way to detect whether a button is enabled/disabled

chenxu

I'm playing a game, and I need to do something when a button is enabled/disabled. ControlCommand failed to tell me the button is enabled or not. Is there any effective way to detect the status of some not standard button? Please give me some example. Great thanks.

I'm playing a game, and I need to do something when a button is enabled/disabled. ControlCommand failed to tell me the button is enabled or not. Is there any effective way to detect the status of some not standard button? Please give me some example. Great thanks.

Have you tried using AutoIT WIndow Info tool and see the diffrences with it when checkbox is on or off ?

My little company: Evotec (PL version: Evotec)

Have you tried using AutoIT WIndow Info tool and see the diffrences with it when checkbox is on or off ?

In some games, when a button is disabled, the icon changes color, maybe pixel detect to see if the icon is the available color?

I've tried, and I can exactly get the status of the button, but I'm not satisfied, because the window must be activated before using pixelgetcolor, so, while running the script, I has to stop everything I'm doing.

And, I also tried using AutoIT WIndow Info tool and see the diffrences, but, what a pity, it can not tell me the difference while the status of the button is switching...