3rd BETA SciTE4AutoIt3 installer

Jos

I don't imagine "the greater population" is going to need CUI support, in general. I suspect that 98% of the people who want a CUI are smart enough to just copy over the compiler from the beta. I also suspect that another 90% of those people will be using the beta anyway so it becomes a moot point.

My thing is, I don't see why you're making more work for yourself to support something that most people won't use anyway. And those that can, can do so using the official compiler from a beta release.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The OpenIncludeBeta will be fixed in the next version ..

Ps.. got my Vista VMware running again so can do my own testing again ....

Jos

Edit: the LOG behaviour is consistent with the AutoIt3 installer :D

Good for Vista ...

for the installer I contest both :P

• Developers

perhaps something missing with beta installed :D

I renumbered some functions to accommodate the JumpBack option and see I made a typo in au3.properties for this func.

Will update and post an new installer soon which also contains the proposed JumpBack with multiple level steps back (not just the last one)....

thanks,

jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

Uploaded a new beta version of the installer with a few fixes and hope this is the last one before publicly releasing it.

- added multilevel JumpBack to Ctrl+Shift+J.

- some updates from Valik to the AutoItGotoDefinition lua function

- properly ANSI compiled AutoIt3Wrapper.exe

- Fixed for au3.properties "Jump to Function Beta"

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

This is the version I compiled using Dev++ with the source as published by Piccaso... I dont get any av error on SAV nor AVG ...

Jos

Hi,

I sent it to Norman Virus Control and did an report as false positive.

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

I'm having trouble with the latest beta installer.

I run my OS off of a USB stick, and Autoit is also installed to the USB stick. I didn't do an install of Autoit, just the zip file, so the registry entries are not in place.

The SciTe installer won't let me install as it doesn't think Autoit is installed.

Is there any way to work around the check?

• Developers

I'm having trouble with the latest beta installer.

I run my OS off of a USB stick, and Autoit is also installed to the USB stick. I didn't do an install of Autoit, just the zip file, so the registry entries are not in place.

The SciTe installer won't let me install as it doesn't think Autoit is installed.

Is there any way to work around the check?

Also use the zip file to install it manually once the Beta is released officially or add this key to tell it where AutoIt3 is located:

"HKLM \Software\AutoIt v3\AutoIt" "InstallDir"

:D

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Also use the zip file to install it manually once the Beta is released officially or add this key to tell it where AutoIt3 is located:

"HKLM \Software\AutoIt v3\AutoIt" "InstallDir"

:D

Thank Jos! It works now!

Hi,

the current beta works fine, there's only one small glitch: every time I type some of the german-specific characters "öäüßÄÖÜ", I get the following message:

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Lua\AutoItPixmap.lua:196: bad argument #1 to 'char' (invalid value)

Best regards,

Marc

Any of my own codes posted on the forum are free for use by others without any restriction of any kind. (WTFPL)

• Developers

@Valik,

CharAt is returning a negative value with these special characters causing the string.char to error out.

When I change line 196 in AutoItPixmap.lua to the below things work without errors:

local tCharVal = editor.CharAt[editor:WordStartPosition(editor.CurrentPos)]
        if tCharVal < 0 then 
            tCharVal = 256 + tCharVal 
        end 
        local char = string.char(tCharVal)

same counts for AutoItAutoComplete.lua line 42.

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Moderators

And the problem is?

The original code...

Global $a, $b, $c, $d

Switch $a
    Case $b
        Switch $c
            Case $d
                ;
        EndSwitch
    Case Else
EndSwitchoÝ÷ ØízºkzË"
Þ¶êç¢wjÛayéÝ¡ú®¢Ð±á%±ê®¢Ö®¶­sdvÆö&Âb33c¶Âb33c¶"Âb33c¶2Âb33c¶@ ¥7vF6b33c¶ 66Rb33c¶  7vF6b33c¶0 66Rb33c¶@ ° VæE7vF6¤66RVÇ6P ¤VæE7vF6oÝ÷ Ø  ݶ­*ݶ)jëh×6Global $a, $b, $c, $d

Switch $a
    Case $b
        Switch $c
            Case $d
                ;
EndSwitch
Case     Els
    e

EndSwitch

Hi,

latest beta of Scite. --> no problem.

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

• Moderators

Are you using the SciTE beta? Because those bugs were fixed in the beta as I rewrote how those scripts worked.

Now don't I feel stupid, every time Jos posted an update I was going out to the non-beta download page. Works as it should using the latest beta.