Mouse Emulation

Ealric

Hi everyone,

I currently run multiple applications on one system and use one keyboard and one mouse across two monitors. I use keyclone for keyboard emulation and it works great. However, I want to be able to emulate my mouse across multiple app windows and I can't seem to find anything on the web that does such a thing. The closest I find happens to be the ability to use multiple mice from other systems on the same computer. This won't help me at all.

As an example:

Setup: You have two monitors side by side on a single system. On Monitor 1 you have 3 applications windows (all the same application type but separately running instances of the application) and on Monitor 2 you have 1 large application window (this makes a 4th separately running instance of the same application).

[App1][App2]

[App3]

----

[App4]

I'm primarily using App4 1600x1200 resolution and I slide my mouse over to any of the 3 other apps (800x600) resolutions to use them. What I want to do is be able to move my mouse in App4 and simultaneously the mouse cursors are moving in the exact same spot in the other 3 windows.

So the question is, can Autoit work with mouse emulation across multiple apps on "one single machine" or if not, is there an app in the market that does something similar?

My many thanks.

My Projects: [topic="89413"]GoogleHack Search[/topic], [topic="67095"]Swiss File Knife GUI[/topic], [topic="69072"]Mouse Location Pointer[/topic], [topic="86040"]Standard Deviation Calculator[/topic]

Bah, if it is possible, I'd like to take it a step further. Here are what the features would support:

Boundary/Zone locking:

The mouse cursor would be bound/restricted to the areas defined within each zone, until manually released. This would keep the mouse constant within those applications.

Multiple Cursor Display:

The mouse cursor(s) display in each defined application simultaneously and are viewable.

Broadcasting Pause:

A pause that halts the broadcasting/emulation for the mouse in all applications (minus the active application window)

Edited by Ealric

My Projects: [topic="89413"]GoogleHack Search[/topic], [topic="67095"]Swiss File Knife GUI[/topic], [topic="69072"]Mouse Location Pointer[/topic], [topic="86040"]Standard Deviation Calculator[/topic]

If a moderator has time, please move this to the general help forum as it is more of a general help request and should probably be shown there. Thanks.