Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

SciTE Auto Propercase

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi,

I am using the beta SciTE package that Jos posted. The Auto Propercase function does not work for me. I clicked the update, restarted SciTE but it doesn't do anything.

Thanks,

James

Posted

Hi,

I am using the beta SciTE package that Jos posted. The Auto Propercase function does not work for me. I clicked the update, restarted SciTE but it doesn't do anything.

Thanks,

James

canyou follows Sticky directives you did mention any environment info such as winfows version,...

Posted

Sorry :)

Windows XP SP2

SciTE4AutoIt3 Beta

AutoIt 3.2.10.0

When I check Auto Propercase Functions and Keywords and the click "Update" and go back into SciTE, when I type in a function like so:

func me()
endfunc

It doesn't Auto Propercase. I have tried restarting SciTE, making sure it's check correctly, yet nothing works.

Posted

Sorry :)

Windows XP SP2

SciTE4AutoIt3 Beta

AutoIt 3.2.10.0

When I check Auto Propercase Functions and Keywords and the click "Update" and go back into SciTE, when I type in a function like so:

func me()
endfunc

It doesn't Auto Propercase. I have tried restarting SciTE, making sure it's check correctly, yet nothing works.

so now Jos can analyse

Posted

Any news on this problem?

Posted

Jos is out of town.

Posted (edited)

Both Propercase and Abbrev functions are currently missing ... just missed implementing them after the latest update i received from Valik.

Please post issues in the Thread I created in the Developers forum so I have all BUGs together in one place :)

Thanks

Jos

Edited by Jos

Posted (edited)

You mean issues for SciTE?

And like Gar was with his functions, you were also having a senior moment but as love you, we will let it go.. because we love you lots! :)

P.S thanks Jos!

Edited by JamesB

Posted

You mean issues for SciTE?

I mean issues with the Beta version of SciTE4AutoIt3 I separately posted the announcement for in the Developers forum. The one in which I also stated I wouldn't be around for a week and you didn't really read before clicking the Download and hitting the RUN button.. :)

Jos

Posted

Oh yeah... Woops. :)

Posted

Added them back in and will be available again in the next version of SciTE4AutoIt3.

Jos

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0