what is the porpuse of @COM_EventObj

תראה ככה אתה לא תקבל פה תשובות... זה לא הדרך...

תנסה במקום זה לכתוב לפי הסכמה הזו:

1. מה אתה רוצה להכין.

2. מה יש לך כבר מוכן + קוד

3. מה לדעתך לא פועל כפי שאמור לפעול

ואז תקבל תשובה יותר לעיניין...

sorry if i was missleaded by u'r name... but here it is in ENG:

that's not the way to ask questions in AU3 forums... u can have a search in google for com obj and u'll have planty to read about... instead try to do it as follows:

1. what do u want to make?

2. what have u already made + code.

3. what in your opinion isn't working right.

then u might get a more decent reply.

[u]My Au3 Scripts:[/u]____________(E)Lephant, A Share download manager (RS/MU etc)Http1.1 Console, The Ez Way!Internet Reconnection Automation Suite & A Macro Recording Tool.SK's Alarm Clock, Playing '.MP3 & .Wav' Files._________________Is GOD a mistake of the Humanity Or the Humanity is a mistake of GOD ?!

תראה ככה אתה לא תקבל פה תשובות... זה לא הדרך...

תנסה במקום זה לכתוב לפי הסכמה הזו:

1. מה אתה רוצה להכין.

2. מה יש לך כבר מוכן + קוד

3. מה לדעתך לא פועל כפי שאמור לפעול

ואז תקבל תשובה יותר לעיניין...

sorry if i was missleaded by u'r name... but here it is in ENG:

that's not the way to ask questions in AU3 forums... u can have a search in google for com obj and u'll have planty to read about... instead try to do it as follows:

1. what do u want to make?

2. what have u already made + code.

3. what in your opinion isn't working right.

then u might get a more decent reply.

שלום.

ראשית תודה שענית ולא טעית כפי שאתה רואה.

אני מנסה לרשום שתי אפליקציות: אחת שתשלח ואחת שתקבל.

זאת ששולחת צריכה לשלוח Event כלשהוא

שיגרום לזאת שמקבלת להפעיל Trigger.

אני צריך להשתמש ב Objcreate ורציתי לדעת

האם AutoIT

יכול לשלוח הודעות בין אפליקציות שאני כותב ולא אפליקציות כתובות כמו אינטרנט אקספלורר או Excel.

אני לא יודע אם מותר להתכתב פה בעיברית... וזה גם מעוות שורות כפי שאת יכול לראות...

בכל אופן בשביל לתקשר בין שתי תוכנות שאתה כותב אתה יכול להשתמש ב:

сo-proc

תעשה לזה חיפוש....

לא מכיר את רמת הידע שלך אבל זה לא פשוט.... כל-כך...

אולי תכתוב לי מה אתה רוצה להכין ואני אוכל לנסות להביר לך איך עושים את זה...

אההה ורק מהאובייקטים כי זה לא קשור בכלל

[u]My Au3 Scripts:[/u]____________(E)Lephant, A Share download manager (RS/MU etc)Http1.1 Console, The Ez Way!Internet Reconnection Automation Suite & A Macro Recording Tool.SK's Alarm Clock, Playing '.MP3 & .Wav' Files._________________Is GOD a mistake of the Humanity Or the Humanity is a mistake of GOD ?!

אני לא יודע אם מותר להתכתב פה בעיברית... וזה גם מעוות שורות כפי שאת יכול לראות...

בכל אופן בשביל לתקשר בין שתי תוכנות שאתה כותב אתה יכול להשתמש ב:

сo-proc

תעשה לזה חיפוש....

לא מכיר את רמת הידע שלך אבל זה לא פשוט.... כל-כך...

אולי תכתוב לי מה אתה רוצה להכין ואני אוכל לנסות להביר לך איך עושים את זה...

אההה ורק מהאובייקטים כי זה לא קשור בכלל

I donow if Hebrew is allowed in here and it also twists the lines as u can see...

anyhow in order to communicate between 2 programs u can use Co-Proc search for it on the forum.

i donow u'r level of knowledge but it's not that simple...

maybe u can write down what is it that u'r trying to accomplish and i'll try to explain how it can be achieved according to my level of knowledge...

ohh... and OBJs doesn't have anything to do with it...

well... bah...

he was asking:

שלום.

ראשית תודה שענית ולא טעית כפי שאתה רואה.

אני מנסה לרשום שתי אפליקציות: אחת שתשלח ואחת שתקבל.

זאת ששולחת צריכה לשלוח Event כלשהוא

שיגרום לזאת שמקבלת להפעיל Trigger.

אני צריך להשתמש ב Objcreate ורציתי לדעת

האם AutoIT

יכול לשלוח הודעות בין אפליקציות שאני כותב ולא אפליקציות כתובות כמו אינטרנט אקספלורר או Excel.

hello.

first of all u'r not mistaken as u can see.

i am trying to write two applications, the one is sending an event and the other one is recieving.

the one that sends should send an event which will launch a trigger on the one that recieves....

i wanted to know if i should use ObjCreate() for that.

-> does AU3 has the ability to send msgs between applications i'm writing and not only between built-in objs like excel.

That's about it...

Ohh and Erez, u can also use a simple txt file for it... just save it in some other name and it'll be oky.

IE:

;Sending Program
;...
if $i = 13 then
$fileH = fileopen(@ScriptDir&"/Bin.dat", 9)
filewrite($fileH, "Processed Level2")
fileclose($fileH)
endif
;...oÝ÷ ٩ݶ§ë-­æ¶­~)^{azazºk¢
Ú©Ý¥êߢ¹rب«­¢+ØìI¥Ù¥¹Áɽ¸(츸¸(ÀÌØí¥±8ôMÉ¥ÁѥȵÀìÅÕ½Ðì½   ¥¸¹ÐÅÕ½Ðì)¥¥±á¥ÍÑÌ ÀÌØí¥±8¤ôÄÑ¡¸(ÀÌØí¥± ô¥±½Á¸ ÀÌØí¥±8°À¤(ÀÌØíÉô¥±É ÀÌØí¥± ¤)¥±±½Í ÀÌØí¥± ¤(íå½Ôµ¥¡Ð¥Ð¥Ô±¥­Ñ¼¡Ù¹ÜÉÙÉåÑ¥µ¸¸¸(í¥±±Ñ ÀÌØí¥±8¤)¥ÀÌØíÉôÅÕ½ÐíAɽÍÍ1Ù°ÈÅÕ½ÐìÑ¡¸(¸¸¸)¹¥)¹¥(츸¸

well... that would be slower and less proffesional but it should do the trick...

you could also use INI file... or as i've mentioned Co-Proc... but that's by far more difficult...

enough writing... enjoy!

בהצלחה.

what is the porpuse of: @COM_EventObj?

If I have followed the translations correctly, then yes, AutoIt can send and receive messages no problem so you don't need anything special to do it. Look for examples of _SendMessage to send and GuiRegisterMsg to receive.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

Hey, thanks for taking the time to translate that. I personally don't see any problem with other languages on the forum, I was just curious.

Thanks again.

hi,

First thanks for your help.

second, that is a great way of doing so. using a file to pass on information. I am looking for something different using the Method and Object to pass on information, for example:

if I will use:

$erez=ObjCreate ("Excel.Application")
$erez.workbooks.add 
$erez.Range ("A1").value = "Levi"

it will pass the string "Levi" to the Excel application using the COM interface.

I was trying to see if I can create with AutoIT an Application that will receive COM events like Excel does:

something like this (it does not work so don't try to copy it)"

$erez=ObjCreate ("Levi.Application")
$erez.passOn.value="levi"

and the second application should be build to recieve such event as "passOn.value". but I don't think AutoIT is build for that. it does create the object "Levi.Application" as long as a Levi.exe file is running but there is no command for defining Methods in AutoIT.

Thanks, Anyway. we will try with VB script or .NET

If I have followed the translations correctly, then yes, AutoIt can send and receive messages no problem so you don't need anything special to do it. Look for examples of _SendMessage to send and GuiRegisterMsg to receive.

hi martin, first thanks,

yes you are right. but, for some reason when putting in the #include <nomadmemory.au3> I can't get AutoIT to show me what options I have within the commands? is it possible, this is why I only understand 80% of the script you sent me back days:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...amp;hl=erezlevi