Resource error

Antiec

Hi!

I'm trying to use pictures from the compiled exe and I get the following error while compiling:

! RC.Exe (1) : Error :C:\DOCUME~1\xxxxx\LOCALS~1\Temp\temp.RC (2): error RC2170 : bitmap file test.bmp is not in 3.00 format

! RC.Exe (1) : Error : Resources information will not be updated in target program!

I'm trying to use the following command:

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_File_Add=test.bmp, bitmap, TestPic

Does anyone know what the heck is 3.00 format bitmap? Or what should I do to make it working...

Thx for the reply!

It was originally .jpg format but _SetBitmapToCtrl() shouldn't work with those, right? I tried converting it to and back but it didn't help =/ Is there any way to use some other format with the wrapper?

What i meant was that It was originally JPG and I had already converted it to BMP. So it wasn't such a surprise that converting it to PNG and again back to BMP didn't help...

Edited by Antiec

Error RC2170

I think You may have to use IrfanView to convert it to WINDOWS Bitmap

or Open the original JPG in Paint then use save as.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

Riiiiiiiiiight.... That was some of the weirdest sh*t ever. I tried converting it with different programs etc. but nothing helped. Before I decided to try a different filename. TSADANG!... And what's the weirdest thing in this problem is that I can only produce that error with the filename "planmeca.bmp" (which is the name of our company), but not with anything else... "planmec, planmeci" etc. all work perfectly.

Anyway, thx for your help!