Gui acting wired when "Winmove"ing it...

some1

Heya, I can't get this to work...

Func StartStop();;start or stops the cycle
    If $Step = "Idle" Then;;if the prog is NOT allready running
        If WinGetState($OptionsForm) = 2 Then;;if optionsform is visible then
            trayTip("Not available","Please close the optionswindow before starting the process.",5)
        Else
            If WinExists("NotePad") = 1 Then;;if the NotePad window is active then
                If WinGetState("Notepad") = 16 Then WinSetState("NotePad","",@SW_RESTORE);;in case the window is minimized - restore it
                WinActivate($MainForm);;just so the main gui gets viewable
                WinActivate("NotePad");;in case the mining got activated by the button on the gui, the window is activated
                $NotePadPos = WinGetPos("NotePad");;get the position of the NotePad window in order for the next action to work
                WinMove($MainForm,"", $NotePadPos[0] + 1034, $NotePadPos[1]);;align the gui to the NotePad window
                GUICtrlSetData($GuiButtonMine, "Stop");;makes the button "Start" show up as the button "Stop" when active
                $Step = "Start"
            Else
                traytip("NotePad not opened", "Uhm... NotePad window does not exist... Please start it up",5)
            EndIf
        EndIf
    Else
        GUICtrlSetData($GuiButtonstart, "Start");;makes the button "Start" show up as the button "Start" when idle after ending session
        GUICtrlSetData($GuiLabelStep, "Idle");;makes the mainloop idle
        $Step = "Idle"
    EndIf
EndFunc

This is just a little part of the code.. just the function I am having troubles with... And btw. The prog that is used is not "NotePad"... I just want to keep the subject secret for now ^^

What I can't figure out is that when this function is activated, sometimes "NotePad" isn't activated, and the $MainForm is placed down along the systray... It then activates the "NotePad"-window, and calls a completely different function than is given it in the code... Very wired...

Edited by some1

Yes... very "wired" in deed. I might go as far as to say that it was weird.

Sure, that helps alot... could it be that i am not always talking/writing english, so I might not be completely correct on everything??? If you dunno know shit please post somewhere else to get up your amount of posts...

Can anyone with a bit of brain help me??

Hey, calm down "somebody"... is your project so important that you can't take a joke? Lighten up.

Also, is your project so important ("secret") that you can't give us a little bit more to go on?

Do you expect we should just guess about certain variables?

I'm not going to copy your code and suggest an environment... just for testing.

I would assume that if it were as easy as looking at your "function"... some1 "with a bit of brain" would have already helped you. Good luck.

Edited by The Ape

Hey, calm down "somebody"... is your project so important that you can't take a joke? Lighten up.

Also, is your project so important ("secret") that you can't give us a little bit more to go on?

Do you expect we should just guess about certain variables?

I'm not going to copy your code and suggest an environment... just for testing.

I would assume that if it were as easy as looking at your "function"... some1 "with a bit of brain" would have already helped you. Good luck.

It would have been ok if you had helped me while you were "joking". But it is just annoying to, first seeing the "yay - new post", only to discover that a guy that, supposedly, is just writing for gaining posts and is telling me that I can't write english... ok anyway :)

If it's a full screen game that you are attempting to window, it probably won't work very well.

Nope it's not... And it's just a secret ( :P ) because it is to be released to the forums as a kind of funny script-thing ^^ Edited by some1