if code exists in html document?

Having a slight problem with some code i am writing. Below is the code i am using, and it works fine.

$x = 1
while $x < 6
    $sNum = Random(1, 5, 1)
    $oDiv = _IEGetObjById ($oIE, "pick"&$x)
    _IEFormElementOptionselect ($oDiv, $sNum, 1, "byText")
    $x = $x+1
wend

What the problem is, is that "pick"&$x doesn't always start with 1 depending on the page i am at, and if starts on anything other than pick1, the page wont work right. Any suggestions on what i need to look at or code ideas that i can test to see if the object with the id pick1 through pick5 exists on the page?

He got it from the help file.

If you use SciTE just hit F1

If you don't use SciTE... Start using SciTE (it will make your life soooo much easier)

[u]Helpful tips:[/u]If you want better answers to your questions, take the time to reproduce your issue in a small "stand alone" example script whenever possible. Also, make sure you tell us 1) what you tried, 2) what you expected to happen, and 3) what happened instead.[u]Useful links:[/u]BrettF's update to LxP's "How to AutoIt" pdfValuater's Autoit 1-2-3 Download page for the latest versions of Autoit and SciTE[quote]<glyph> For example - if you came in here asking "how do I use a jackhammer" we might ask "why do you need to use a jackhammer"<glyph> If the answer to the latter question is "to knock my grandmother's head off to let out the evil spirits that gave her cancer", then maybe the problem is actually unrelated to jackhammers[/quote]