Two counters in one script issue

Ok, I gave up on using time to exit the script and I'm now trying to get two counters to work.

The first counts how many times an action should be preformed on an item and moves it to a new location. That is the $Count and is working fine.

The second counter is the $Acount and should end the script when it reaches a number set by the user as $rawbits but it's not working. It error outs with

Error: Variable used without being declared.

Well, I do believe it has nothing to do with the counters. The next poster has point out a very easy to see error. Thanks!

Edited by Cuervo

-Tim

Are you using SciTE? I ran one pass of Tidy and AU3Check, and it told me exactly which variable ($incbity) and what line (188) the problem was on, and it has nothing to do with the counters you are talking about.

Do some basic clean up before you post...

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Are you using SciTE? I ran one pass of Tidy and AU3Check, and it told me exactly which variable ($incbity) and what line (188) the problem was on, and it has nothing to do with the counters you are talking about.

Do some basic clean up before you post...

:)

Thanks for the suggestions and the information on the tools in SciTE. This alone will prove very useful!

Thanks again.

-Tim