I Need A Little Help

Xdope

Im New Here and never heard of this program, but one of my friends told me that by using this can help me out in my problem?

because he said that i can use this in a game? namely Granado Espada

im looking forward for your reply.

Thanks

And Have a Nice Day

Download yourself a copy of AutoIt (the current version is 3.2.10.0) and to make your life easier, also download the customized editor SciTE. In the AutoIt3.chm help file are some basic tutorials and first scripts to get you started. Find the functions you might need and experiment with the help file's example script for that function. When you get stuck, post your questions here.

What you won't get here is the script written for you. If you need a service like that, check out the Rent-A-Coder link in my sig, below.

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

for auto loot, auto skills they call that Macro i think

In programming its called creating macro's but

In gaming it's called being a cheater... This post should be moved to the gaming-bots sub-forum this junk doesn't need to be here. If you have a question about using autoIt for something that is not related to cheating in a game I'd be glad to help. I like helping newbies learn AutoIt but not for this purpose.

[center][/center]