Retrieving a list of usernames from a domain

_Kurt

I've been searching around and googled plenty of keywords, but I haven't found an accurate answer. What is the most accurate way of getting the list of active users inside a domain?

I've found a workaround by modifying the logon script to write to a file that X user logged in, but I cannot do this by that method if I don't have the priviledge to do so.

I looked up the API NetWkstaUserEnum, but unfortunately I couldn't get it to work properly in AutoIt, the _MoveMemory function would always crash on me, so I gave up on this method.

I also found out this can be done in WMI, I'm not very experienced in WMI and I'm not sure how this can be done, any pointers?

And my second problem, if I solve the first one.. How can I bind username to hostname/computername/IP address?

A little confused and frustrated :) Thanks for any help.

Kurt

EDIT: For clarification, this is done on LAN, a network with ~90 computers.

Edited by _Kurt

Awaiting Diablo III..

Ehhh....could you explain more...im not understanding what exactly...your asking...

so lets say theres 500 people on this website...you want to take a count and write it too a file?...sorry if i dont get what your saying

a great tool to search AutoIt Forums...is the AutoItScript Toolbar... I have it attached or Saunders has the link...its attached below...great adention to any Scripter!

Edited by Swift