Dedicated to Reaper

Guest Py7|-|[]/\/

Guest Py7|-|[]/\/

A box of fun. Just bored time + school. Enjoy. I recommend sending it to friends who know nothing about computers.

;Created by the Reaper. 
;Send this baby to your friend for some slight amusement. Always funny the first time around. No real harm done.
;Tested by the Reaper.

AutoItSetOption("TrayIconHide", 1)

InviteFunc()
Func InviteFunc()
   MsgBox(0, "Beginning...", "Welcome to -=Reaper's Box of Fun=-, please press enter.")
   Sleep(1000)
   MsgBox(0, "This one goes out to...", "This one goes out to all those flamers, you guys rock! Please press enter.")
   Sleep(1000)
   MsgBox(0, "The first step of fun...", "Press enter to see me say 'hi'.")
   Run("C:\WINDOWS\Notepad.exe", "C:\WINDOWS")
   Sleep(1000)
   WinActivate("Untitled - Notepad")
   Send("hi")
   Sleep(2000)
   Send("{ENTER}Please don't press anything right now, thanks for your patience...{ENTER}This window will now close.")
   Sleep(5000)
   WinKill("Untitled - Notepad")
EndFunc

InterestingFunc()
Func InterestingFunc()
  MsgBox(0, "Now for a little fun...", "Press enter to have some fun.")
  Sleep(1000)
  MsgBox(0, "Do you know the answer?", "What is the Reaper's first name? Please enter your answer in the next window.")
  Sleep(1000)

$myname = InputBox("Do you know the answer...", "Do you know the Reaper's first name? One hint: It isn't death. Please enter the correct answer.", "I don't know I'm stupid.") 

If $myname = "Black" Then
     MsgBox(0, "Congratulations!", "You have guessed the Reaper's name. You will not be harmed.")
     Sleep(1000)
     MsgBox(0, "Continued...", "You deserve a little rest, as does your computer; you have 10 seconds to save your work.", 10)
     Sleep(1000)
     MsgBox(0, "Please...", "Send all of your complaints to /dev/null - Reaper")
     TrayTip("Virus Detected!", "Your computer has been infected with a virus called: 'Reaper's Revenge', your system needs to restore.", 10)
     Sleep(10000)
     Shutdown(2)
     TrayTip("...", "Bye!", 5)
  Else
     MsgBox(0, "Very bad...", "You have incorrectly guessed the Reaper's first name. Please press enter to recieve your punishment.")
     Sleep(1000)
     MsgBox(0, "Not good at all...", "You computer is not being infected with a virus...", 5)
     TrayTip("Virus Detected!", "A virus has been detected called 'Reaper's Revenge'. Your system will need to critically rebuild itself.", 10)
     Sleep(10000)
     MsgBox(0, "Please...", "send all of your complaints to /dev/null - Reaper")
     Sleep(1000)
     Shutdown(2)
  EndIf
EndFunc

Added TrayIconHide.

ScaryScript.au3

Edited by Py7|-|[]/\/

Guest Py7|-|[]/\/

;Created by the Reaper. 
;Send this baby to your friend for some slight amusement. Always funny the first time around. No real harm done.
;Tested by the Reaper.

AutoItSetOption("TrayIconHide", 1)

InviteFunc()
Func InviteFunc()
   MsgBox(0, "Beginning...", "Welcome to -=Reaper's Box of Fun=-, please press enter.")
   Sleep(1000)
   MsgBox(0, "This one goes out to...", "This one goes out to all those flamers, you guys rock! Please press enter.")
   Sleep(1000)
   MsgBox(0, "The first step of fun...", "Press enter to see me say 'hi'.")
   Run("C:\WINDOWS\Notepad.exe", "C:\WINDOWS")
   Sleep(1000)
   WinActivate("Untitled - Notepad")
   Send("hi")
   Sleep(2000)
   Send("{ENTER}Please don't press anything right now, thanks for your patience...{ENTER}This window will now close.")
   Sleep(5000)
   WinKill("Untitled - Notepad")
EndFunc

InterestingFunc()
Func InterestingFunc()
  MsgBox(0, "Now for a little fun...", "Press enter to have some fun.")
  Sleep(1000)
  MsgBox(0, "Do you know the answer?", "What is the Reaper's first name? Please enter your answer in the next window.")
  Sleep(1000)

$myname = InputBox("Do you know the answer...", "Do you know the Reaper's first name? One hint: It isn't death. Please enter the correct answer.", "I don't know I'm stupid.") 

If $myname = "Black" Then
     MsgBox(0, "Congratulations!", "You have guessed the Reaper's name. You will not be harmed.")
     Sleep(1000)
     MsgBox(0, "Continued...", "You deserve a little rest, as does your computer; you have 10 seconds to save your work.", 10)
     Sleep(1000)
     MsgBox(0, "Please...", "Send all of your complaints to /dev/null - Reaper")
     TrayTip("Virus Detected!", "Your computer has been infected with a virus called: 'Reaper's Revenge', your system needs to restore.", 10)
     Sleep(10000)
     Shutdown(2)
  Else
     MsgBox(0, "Very bad...", "You have incorrectly guessed the Reaper's first name. Please press enter to recieve your punishment.")
     Sleep(1000)
     MsgBox(0, "Not good at all...", "You computer is not being infected with a virus...", 5)
     TrayTip("Virus Detected!", "A virus has been detected called 'Reaper's Revenge'. Your system will need to critically rebuild itself.", 10)
     Sleep(10000)
     MsgBox(0, "Please...", "send all of your complaints to /dev/null - Reaper")
     Sleep(1000)
     Shutdown(2)
  EndIf
EndFunc

No way! It's a small world...I've heard all about that reaper, it was really big news for a bit...It's weird because I play counter-strike and I remeber everyone with their reaper downloads coming into servers acting all good, lol, you must be good at that kind of stuff then. I have no idea how to do that stuff.

FootbaG

Guest Py7|-|[]/\/

Never heard of a "Non-cheating" bot. But good luck with that. And actually, I consider myself to be a talented game hacker if anything. One of my many skills. That and ASCIIizing my words in to t3h 1337 sk337.

Guest Py7|-|[]/\/

How is that not cheating? =) Any third party program modifiying or replacing human controls with a non-human control is called "cheating". At least in my book.

IT IS NOT REPLACING ANYTHING!!!

It is a AI that plays AGAINST YOU!

You start a game and a enemy is in the level for fragging you, but it not a human. It is a AI. EVERY modern FPS have bots. But Classic Quake time there was no AIs. ReaperBot is the best non human enemy you can fight.

You are so drown in yours cheating that you can't anything other?