DiskMax 4 RC

KJohn

I really want to make a GUI that would allow you to select what not to delete but to create one like that in a simple, efficient and easy to use form would take a good deal of time - I'll do it but unfortunately it's not likely to materialize in the foreseeable future.

The GUI is mostly images that I keep changing as the process progresses. I use GUIOnEventMode for the buttons. The scrolling text thingy is just a read-only edit box that is populated with lines from an array. The array acts like a queue with FIFO functionality that gives the impression of scrolling. I hope that answers your question.

Oh thanks, I think I understand, so you basically use Guictrlcreatepic and guictrlsetimage? to change everything?

code

sounds great. im currently working on some .reg codes to optimize windows vista, maybe you can use that for something.:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

//disable warning message

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]

"UacDisableNotify"=dword:00000001

//disable lua

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System]

"EnableLUA"=dword:00000000

the title says what it does. it makes vista at least 30% faster, and much more non annoying. i got much more reg codes if you should need it :P

Automating registry changes would be controversial but I see your point. I just intended to clean known locations in SpeedBoost RegSweep but lets see.

Oh thanks, I think I understand, so you basically use Guictrlcreatepic and guictrlsetimage? to change everything?

Yup.

• 3 months later...

Hello,

I have just tryed the update, it looks good, but i got an error when cleaning the temp internet files.

Also it seems to flicker alot.

Cheers

Ashww

X)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Projects: Account Control Wii style gui Bingo Caller - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Want a website? Click here!- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -I use my Blackberry Storm to browse the forum! Please be patient!- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello,

I have just tryed the update, it looks good, but i got an error when cleaning the temp internet files.

Also it seems to flicker alot.

Cheers

Ashww

X)

Are you running Windows XP by any chance? A few comments like this from a couple of people made me modify the code to run only on Vista upwards. I've reverted to an updated version 3.2 for Windows XP instead - in effect splitting the product into two based on OS supported.

You could make your program check if your on Vista or Xp, if vista run the new script. if XP run the older script.

This would make the progarm twice the size i know. But would be alot easier for the usual non-scripters

Cheers

Ashww

X)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Projects: Account Control Wii style gui Bingo Caller - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Want a website? Click here!- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -I use my Blackberry Storm to browse the forum! Please be patient!- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

• 2 months later...