assigning task

wafuh

Hi forum,

Does any one here has a sample forum that uses a button in assigning certain task

e.g

1. different household choirs to be assigned to different person

2. selected household choirs will be assigned to person1 when "assign" button is clicked

3. when person1 open his profile the assigned household choirs will reflect on his task screen

thanks!!!

Use Koda :) Which is avalible in the SciTe install by Jos, or in the sticky at the top of the GUI Support section of these forums.

Edited by Bert

Thanks for the reply

Im sorry I must re phrase my words,

What i mean is a sample "script" that is almost exactly the same as my example

Its like i have List of Household Choirs and all i have to do is select and click to assign it

to a particular person in my dropdown list..

Ive been reading a lot of Sample scripts but i couldn't find the exact the same sample

well im still in page 50 of 200 (i guess or more..)

I cant find the exact guicontrol or filehandling statements to start with

Quite new, i guess..

Hope somebody has it in his script compilation

Thanks! :)

1. different household choirs to be assigned to different person

Do you mean household chores?

And here I was thinking of having my own assigned choir to sing "Hallelujah" every time I accomplished tasks at home. That would be awesome... Until the lines for the bathroom started up.

Back on task, though. I like the concept of the request (with the implied rewording), but I don't remember offhand that I've seen one like that in the Example Scripts.

If you put together some code, there are plenty of people here who could help you fine-tune/troubleshoot it.

Edit: link typo

Edited by Monamo

- MoChr(77)& Chr(97)& Chr(100)& Chr(101)& Chr(32)& Chr(121)& Chr(97)& Chr(32)& Chr(108)& Chr(111)& Chr(111)& Chr(107)-------I've told you 100,000 times not to exaggerate!-------Don't make me hit you with my cigarette hand...-------My scripts:Random Episode Selector, Keyboard MouseMover, CopyPath v2.1, SmartRename for XP,Window Tracer[sup]New![/sup]