Chat bot/telephone bot human like

I would like to create a chat bot that is so much human like, that it can't be told apart, from a live person chatting. I could put every combination of sayings, and everything that it could say back, if it wouldn't take forever. then to get it to carry the conversaition i would have to repeat the tolal number of things that it could possibly say, and all the responces again, which if i had 1 million the next time it would go to trillion, and just the first part alone, for a half decient bot would really take googles, upon googles of statements, not just 1 million. Is there an easier way to do this.

I relise alot of you may have already tryed something like that but i came up with a way that i think might work. maybe i could get your opinions, and maybe we could build this thing together.

Here is the way that i thought of.

create a bot that has all the words in the english dictionary, where it understands each word, and has like 1000 different sayings that it could say for each word. create it to where if a noun, pronoun, an all that other stuff is said, it says something back, related to wich order they were said, and also if someone types something like how are you doing, it will pick up on each word sepperitly, and out of the 1000 combinations that are said for each word, it picks the ones that would make the most sence, and says it. then when that stuff is said, what ever people say to it, after it says stuff, it puts it into it's memmory, and whatever most people say after something is said, it assumes that it is the correct answer.

then it could be set up on some sort of tapi (program used to connect to itself through the phoneline)

and using text to voice and voice to text recignition, people could talk to it, and think they are talking to a real person.

Could somebody help me build this? if you build it, using the idea that i came up with, then i ask that you give me a copy, and let me be able to sell it. And I own the copyright, that allowes me to sell it to walmart, and online, and you own the copyright that allows you to sell it to all other stores, exept for walmart. these ideas of above is copyrighted, came up with in 2007 copyrighted this 8th day of january, in the year of 2008 A.D. by Roger Liles Jr.

verry true.but have you ever seen it tried in this way?

Why do think your idea is so unique? I'm not trying to discourage you... I'm all for creativity. But, I would guess your approach (your idea) is fundamental... remedial... it "starts" your thought process to reach a more complex and functional idea.

I mean, you're basically breaking down a single function of human interaction and trying to apply it to a complex assortment of robotic responses, which are conditional to a single human function. This is very difficult to achieve... very difficult to understand.

You know what... I am going to discourage you. Don't waste your time... especially if you think this is possible with AutoIt.

Why do think your idea is so unique? I'm not trying to discourage you... I'm all for creativity. But, I would guess your approach (your idea) is fundamental... remedial... it "starts" your thought process to reach a more complex and functional idea.

I mean, you're basically breaking down a single function of human interaction and trying to apply it to a complex assortment of robotic responses, which are conditional to a single human function. This is very difficult to achieve... very difficult to understand.

You know what... I am going to discourage you. Don't waste your time... especially if you think this is possible with AutoIt.

Agreed. Autoit is not the type of program you would want to use for this type of scripting anyways. I would start with PERL and work through some of the AI modules they already have in place for bots. And, I have to agree with Ape here. You're basically stating let's figure out the meaning of life and let's use autoit to help us. The idea you are trying to implement has been worked on since the early 60s. And, in 40+ years, it still hasn't been achieved. You'd be better off trying to make an AI chat bot that speaks in Latin than trying to use English which is the most difficult language in the world to learn and understand.

My Projects: [topic="89413"]GoogleHack Search[/topic], [topic="67095"]Swiss File Knife GUI[/topic], [topic="69072"]Mouse Location Pointer[/topic], [topic="86040"]Standard Deviation Calculator[/topic]