Need help for script

Tikki

Hi, i got my own script for archlord. there is one problem, how i can do that the scripts run only alefclient.exe? Its stupid question but anyway :)

EDIT: i mean that i can do something else while the script is running in alefclient.exe?

Need fast help! And if u got good scripts to archlord, pm me :P

Edited by Tikki

Thanks JerryD, but it says error.

hotkeyset("m","Die")

sleep (7500)
    send("{F10}")
sleep (50)
while 1;
call("attack")
wend
func attack()
send("{TAB}")
sleep (50)
    send("{6}")
sleep(8500)
    send("{7}")
sleep(50)
        send("{8}")
sleep(50)
endfunc
func Die()
    Exit
EndFunc

Here is my script, where i put it :)

It doesnt work :S first time i put your code before my script and it says

Line 1 (File "C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\asd.au3"):

Run ('alefclient.exe')

Error: Unable to execute the external program.

And second time i put your code after my script, nothing happends.

can anyone help, need fast answers :)

You probably need to have the full path in your Run line

Run ('alefclient.exe')

Run ("<add full path here>\alefclient.exe")

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

Yeah thanks, it helps. There is one problem, i dont need RUN. And if i delete RUN line, nothing happends.

I use my script like this:

1. star game

2. go to place where is mobs

3. start asd.au3

(4). if everything works I can do something else while script is doing work :)

Now:

1. start game

2. go to palce where is mobs

3. start asd.au3

4. new archlord.exe starts and it crashes

EDIT: sorry about bad english, im from finland :P

Edited by Tikki

And i got one more question :)

How i can get PAUSE/START codes on my script? I got DIE, but it kills the script.

And is it possible to do that when i start script, it is allways in STOP, and if i want to use it i need to press hotkey to start?

I hope u understand what i mean.

And i got one more question :)

How i can get PAUSE/START codes on my script? I got DIE, but it kills the script.

And is it possible to do that when i start script, it is allways in STOP, and if i want to use it i need to press hotkey to start?

I hope u understand what i mean.

Sorry, I don't do games or game scripts. You will have to wait for a gamer to come along.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

Please, i need help!

I need to know what i need to write to my script that it runs only in ArchLord.

I mean that i can surf on interner or do something else, while the bot is running on Archlord, is that possible? :)

Edited by Tikki

HEYY, i need help :)

You need patience more than help. Generaly the acceptable waiting period before bumping a thread is 24 hours.

George

ha good luck most all of us hate game bot scripts and that includes me...

If you need help with a useful script that doesn't involve cheating I love to help out newbies, but newbies that just want bots to be made for them are useless... And anyways there is a thing called the helpfile... TRY READING It.... I promiss it would have answered first qestion on this post... About run

[center][/center]

HEYY, i need help :)

Hy Tikki. If you planig to minimise game and then do what ever then its not going to work.

it other case explaine my more what you whant to do.

hotkeyset("x","start")

hotkeyset("m","Die")

func start

sleep (7500)

send("{F10}")

sleep (50)

while 1

call("attack")

wend

endfunc

func attack()

send("{TAB}")

sleep (50)

send("{6}")

sleep(8500)

send("{7}")

sleep(50)

send("{8}")

sleep(50)

endfunc

func Die()

Exit

EndFunc

in case if you whant to minimize game use controlsend thats may work but not for all games