ROT13

killaz219

I was bored today and decided to make a ROT13 conversion program. Now I bet most of you could do it in your head, but I don't care.

/rot ther'teen/ [usenet: from "rotate alphabet 13 places"], v. The simple Caesar-cypher encryption that replaces each English letter with the one 13 places forward or back along the alphabet, so that "The butler did it!" becomes "Gur ohgyre qvq vg!" Most Usenet news reading and posting programs include a rot13 feature. It is used to enclose the text in a sealed wrapper that the reader must choose to open - e.g. for posting things that might offend some readers, or spoilers. A major advantage of rot13 over rot(N) for other N is that it is self-inverse, so the same code can be used for encoding and decoding.

ROT13 description taken from rot13.com

ROT13.zip

Edited by killaz219

Im actually working on an encryption thingy..But I'm at my cusins house so I can't work on it =(

BTW: The encryption thingy im making is based from Pythons leet code thingy...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I started a encryption program a little bit ago, but I havn't worked on it it about 3 days.

If you call this encrypted (in which I guess technically it is) then you're not going to have high security.

7}-{47 \/\/0u1d b3 50 c00l, w00t!!! (that would be so cool, woot!!!)

Go for it, I would like to see how it is, im making my program right now but ran into a problem, but back on subject because I already posted for help =)

FootbaG

Guest Py7|-|[]/\/

I updated my translator. It now has an awesome GUI and a de-translator attached. Perfect! I'm going to be adding more stuff next version.