need help with a simple script

im trying to find someone that will make me a simple script for a game (immoral-attack.com)

it requires clicking 3-4 buttons and should be very easy to make... i know nothing about scripts or i would do it myself

please contact me on msn - email_account11@yahoo.com for further details.... if the script is good i am willing to pay a fee

im looking at it... cant find anything that im looking for :/

The point is, this isn't a place to come and get someone to write something for you. This is a place to come and get helped with your own work. So you can use rent-a-coder (you'll be the "buyer") to pay someone to do this for you securely and safely, or give AutoIt a shot yourself. Then come back here when you run into roadblocks and people will help you through them.
"There are 10 types of people in this world - those who can read binary, and those who can't.""We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the complete works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know that is not true." ~Robert Wilensky0101101 1001010 1100001 1101101 1100101 1110011 0110011 1001101 10001110000101 0000111 0001000 0001110 0001101 0010010 1010110 0100001 1101110

if there is a tutorial on this site then i would not mind at all... in fact i would rather learn how to make one myself

and if there is a tutorial im sure i would not be able to understand whats going on... dont know a thing about it

can you point me to a link?

Edited by scriptnub

im trying to find someone that will make me a simple script for a game (immoral-attack.com)

it requires clicking 3-4 buttons and should be very easy to make... i know nothing about scripts or i would do it myself

please contact me on msn - email_account11@yahoo.com for further details.... if the script is good i am willing to pay a fee

#include <IE.au3>
#include <String.au3>
$oIE = _IECreate("http://www.immoral-attack.com")
MsgBox("", "", "Press for start.")
While 1
    $oSubmit = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "attack")
    _IEAction($oSubmit, "click")
    _IELoadWait($oIE)
    $String = _StringBetween(_IEBodyReadHTML($oIE), '<CENTER><A href="', '">Continue Slaying Monsters</A></CENTER>')
    If @error Then
        ClipPut(_IEDocReadHTML($oIE))
        MsgBox("", "", "Error")
        Exit
    EndIf
    _IENavigate($oIE, "http://www.immoral-attack.com/" & $String[0])
WEnd

I'm giving that script because will be useful for learn ie functions.

Edited by Jex