Not sure where to start.

I'm trying to write a script to spider an imageboard site and download all the pictures from it, then check back every minute or so for new pictures and download them. I've thought about using IE functions for it, but i think it would be extremely slow that way. The only other thing i can think of is using network functions. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

My scripts: Random Painter

Not sure really, can most likely be done in Firefox. Give me some more info about this:) Does the script add a letter one number over like /somewierdthing-2.JPG and /somewierdthing-3.JPG or is it random letters each time?:)

Never argue with an idiot, he will just bring you down to his own level and beat you with experience! :D

Not sure really, can most likely be done in Firefox. Give me some more info about this:) Does the script add a letter one number over like /somewierdthing-2.JPG and /somewierdthing-3.JPG or is it random letters each time?:)

Nope it's random numbers. IE: 1199922595464.jpg, 1199922180333.jpg. The script will have to read the main page. Find the links to all the threads (Which all have the text of "Reply". Open each thread and find all links to pics.

My scripts: Random Painter