Gridlines in ListView

Rodger

Hello,

I have coded gridlines in my listview like this:

_GUICtrlListView_SetExtendedListViewStyle ($hSummeryListView, BitOR($LVS_EX_GRIDLINES, $LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT, $LVS_EX_SUBITEMIMAGES))

The gridlines are shown in the listview but the moment you start scrolling in the listview, the gridlines disappear?!

Is there a way to get them back, can the gridlines be "repainted"

Thanks,

Rodger

@rodger

try this example and see if it works for you.

$ListView1 = GUICtrlCreateListView("Files |Date |Size", 10, 45, 957, 478,-1, BitOR($LVS_SHOWSELALWAYS,$LVS_REPORT)) 
GUICtrlSendMsg($listview1, $LVM_SETEXTENDEDLISTVIEWSTYLE, $LVS_EX_HEADERDRAGDROP, $LVS_EX_HEADERDRAGDROP)
GUICtrlSendMsg($listview1, $LVM_SETEXTENDEDLISTVIEWSTYLE, $LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT, $LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT)
GUICtrlSendMsg($listview1, $LVM_SETEXTENDEDLISTVIEWSTYLE, $LVS_EX_TRACKSELECT, $LVS_EX_TRACKSELECT)
GUICtrlSetImage($ListView1, "compstui.dll", -15)
GUICtrlSetResizing ($ListView1,$GUI_DOCKAUTO)

regards,

ptrex

@rodger

try this example and see if it works for you.

$ListView1 = GUICtrlCreateListView("Files |Date |Size", 10, 45, 957, 478,-1, BitOR($LVS_SHOWSELALWAYS,$LVS_REPORT)) 
GUICtrlSendMsg($listview1, $LVM_SETEXTENDEDLISTVIEWSTYLE, $LVS_EX_HEADERDRAGDROP, $LVS_EX_HEADERDRAGDROP)
GUICtrlSendMsg($listview1, $LVM_SETEXTENDEDLISTVIEWSTYLE, $LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT, $LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT)
GUICtrlSendMsg($listview1, $LVM_SETEXTENDEDLISTVIEWSTYLE, $LVS_EX_TRACKSELECT, $LVS_EX_TRACKSELECT)
GUICtrlSetImage($ListView1, "compstui.dll", -15)
GUICtrlSetResizing ($ListView1,$GUI_DOCKAUTO)

regards,

ptrex

Ok Thanks, I will try ....